Salon Services

Hobson1754

Hello - we are going on our first Viking cruise in just under 3 weeks and I’m interested if anyone has any details/prices of salon services which I can’t find on MVJ. Website only seems to detail massages, facials etc. I’m particularly interested in manicures/pedicures etc. Also, would it be fairly easy to book once on board or are they usually fully booked.

Thanks for this - I’ve checked out the thread above now. I want gel nail manicure & I know it will be more expensive that what I would normally pay at home but, taking into consideration the amount of the whole cruise/holiday, it’ll be a drop in the ocean😂 

I just thought someone may have had a price list for the salon treatments.

8 hours ago, Hobson1754 said:

Hello - we are going on our first Viking cruise in just under 3 weeks and I’m interested if anyone has any details/prices of salon services which I can’t find on MVJ. Website only seems to detail massages, facials etc. I’m particularly interested in manicures/pedicures etc. Also, would it be fairly easy to book once on board or are they usually fully booked.

We just did the Alaskan cruise and inside passage. I tried to get a manicure appointment and there was only one at 8am and I couldn’t do it because of an excursion we had. The spa was totally booked. 

5 hours ago, Hobson1754 said:

Thanks for this - I’ve checked out the thread above now. I want gel nail manicure & I know it will be more expensive that what I would normally pay at home but, taking into consideration the amount of the whole cruise/holiday, it’ll be a drop in the ocean😂 

I just thought someone may have had a price list for the salon treatments.

I had a gel manicure last month on our Viking Sea Mediterranean Odyssey.  I booked as soon as I got on board the ship.  Rachel, who did my mani, was fantastic. The cost was about $100 plus tip.  Like you said considering how much the cruise cost, the mani was not out of line.  Plus I'm worth it as I'm sure you are too 🙂