What dining venues carry an additional charge?

Nashna

The Explora dining options are impressive.  The culinary description shows Anthology charges 100 Euros per person.  Does anyone know what the fee will be for the Chef's Kitchen?  Plus, am I missing other dining venues that have a charge?

• 1 month later...

The fee and set up for the chefs table is still to be announced. 
That and Anthology are currently the only two indicating charges. The others are included but for some reservations may be required to control numbers a little like Viking specialities 

• 5 months later...

I've been invited to a soiree hosted by an official representative from Explora Journeys this very evening, and hope to get some answers from him on many topics. If I get some clear input (mind you - I'm counting on it, having met that same gentleman before), I'll be sure to post them here.

• Like 2

I watched a webinar last week and…. I can’t remember who the first chef was…🤦‍♂️!

He was from the Mediterranean and the price quoted was 199 Euro - per person!  She may have gotten it wrong - dunno.

The second chef I remembered!

https://www.chefs4impact.org/post/meet-emma-bengtsson

Got confirmation that chef's table and Anthology are the only two restaurants with an extra charge. How much it will cost, seems to depend on who's menu's they are doing, as Anthology will change every three to four months - and will offer a menu based on a different Michelin-rated chef's concoctions every season (so that chef's decisions and selections will probably determine the price).

• Thanks 1