Harmony - Suite show reservations

It's been awhile since we have sailed Oasis class.  Do we need to have the concierge make reservations for us for the Aquashow and Grease or do they have suite seating?  I know we'll have to ask them to make them for the comedy show.  And anyone recall what time the bar opens up at the Suite Sundeck.  I know the boys like their AM Bloody Mary's. Coastal Kitchen serves lunch on embarkation day as I recall.  Thanks in advance.

There is suite seating. Didnt look that good. When you board you can open your app and go thru the shows and reserve any that accept reservations. Last time on liberty it only let me reserve the ice show. Other shows I could add to my daily planner and the app sends reminders. When I board and having lunch I book myself and I'm not tech at all. I'm sure the suite concierge would do it for you, but to me you have to go thru them anyway to look and decide might as well click the reserve button yourself. 

Idk ck offered lunch ... following. 

Enjoy .. always fun to read about suites. 

Just off the Harmony...

CK is open for lunch.  We went straight up to the Suite Lounge when we boarded and relaxed with a drink until lunch was served.  After lunch we went to our cabin.  Nice and easy embarkation day. 

We made our own reservations for the shows on the app once onboard.  I'm sure the concierge could do it for you.  The concierge emailed the show schedule a couple of days ahead of time so I knew what dates and times we were interested in.  There was reserved seating at the ice show and aqua show,  but you needed to have reservations to be allowed in. Didn't go to Grease, so can't comment there.

Don't know about the Suite Sundeck bar hours, but the open times should be in the app.