Elite laundry perk, says "up to 30 items", can you leave 30 items on your bed without using the laundry bag?

NutsAboutGolf

21 hours ago, grandgeezer said:

The bag is there for a reason, use it. The deal says up to 30 items, unless it’s all socks, and underwear, you’ll be lucky to get 1/2 that in the bag.

I roll up my pants (2 pair), shirts dress (several) the rests jockey shirts, socks and under cloths and never have a problem getting 30 items in the paper or cloth bag.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kwokpot said:

A picture is worth 1000 words. Here's a photo of the Laundry bag with a men's(my husband's) 34x30 jeans rolled up next to it. You can fit at least five of those rolled up jeans. 

PXL_20220913_012635855.jpg

11 hours ago, hrhdhd said:

Sure. The question is, what about the other 25 items? 

The OP's decision to ask for another laundry bag is correct.

Thanks, couldn’t have said it better myself.  For more context I’m going on a 15 night (full Panama Canal transit) sailing.

• Like 1

I think this is a great questions and one I never thought of.   I always just fill the bag and to date haven't needed more space because we are on warm weather cruises (no jeans) and I don't send everything to the "cook your laundry" place.  I do take a pic of the clothes I am sending and the slip.  I've only lost 1 pair of socks (which I also think the question about them being one or two items is legit, they are technically two items).  I have had other people's items sent to me though.  Asking for two bags is the way to go.  Although, I'm sure the stewards handle much worse than dirty laundry on a daily basis.

30 minutes ago, mfs2k said:

10 people in this thread describe, in elaborate detail, how they fill a bag with dirty clothes and you ask if I’m kidding ?  Lol lol lol. 

@mfs2kyou asked if a pair of socks was one or two items and you didn't like my response? Oh please!!!

10 hours ago, Al D. said:

1st Celebrity Cruise, so how  much to launder a 30 item bag of clothes?

Its free for elite guests 1x per sailing elite plus gets 2 x. Otherwise it's on a per item basis and costly.  They may have specials onboard.

14 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

If you don't have status then you won't pay by the bag but rather per item and it's fairly expensive.

6 hours ago, drakes2 said:

Its free for elite guests 1x per sailing elite plus gets 2 x. Otherwise it's on a per item basis and costly.  They may have specials onboard.

Thank you