Viking Star closet

florafun

2 minutes ago, Liz Masterson said:

Following... 

But if they don't I'll just request extra hangers and hang more things than usual. 

Also... I pack lightly as far as make up and such... so usually keep my undergarments in the drawer in the loo.

As of May 2022, no they have not been retrofitted.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, florafun said:

Does anyone know if the DV cabins on the Star have been retrofit and now have drawers on one side of the closet?

I was wondering also. I will be on the Star next month, if no one else confirms I will come back and reply. 

I believe every ship later than the Star, Sea, and Sky have the drawers now.  (Jupiter, Orion, Venus, Mars).  We've done Sea and Sky and will be on Star in a couple months.  Personally I don't think it is that big a deal.  Every ship is nearly identical but yes, there are several little differences among them.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/18/2022 at 3:05 PM, florafun said:

Does anyone know if the DV cabins on the Star have been retrofit and now have drawers on one side of the closet?

Just walked In to our DV room on the Star. Unfortunately no drawers in the closet. Storage is definitely tight for this 14 night cruise. 

67D00C25-5490-461B-A026-C2C2E931D935.jpeg

I think it is well known that the earlier ships for DV's have no closets.  We are going on Star soon but even though we knew that, the itinerary is what we wanted.  We will adjust just fine.  And likely just not bring so much.

After many cruises we have learned to make our suitcases a mini-closet and store them under the bed quite easily with easy access.

• Like 2