Bermuda Covid requirements

Linsie

Ive already changed my December NCL TA to a Canary Islands cruise instead as Bermuda was still listed.  I’ll spend my money in Europe instead. 

I have another TA in April and will be changing that if Bermuda is still included. Im not going to go to the expense of flying all the way to New York from the UK only to get there and possibly test positive and not able to board the ship and then have to sort a flight home. 

I have absolutely no desire to visit Bermuda on a TA. 

20 minutes ago, Linsie said:

Where can I get rapid test in Boston? Staying in Seaport area. Thanks.

There is a very active roll call for this cruise  with several folks from the Boston area.  Perhaps you would get better answers if you posted your question there. 

1 hour ago, DensolandMouthy said:

I have another TA in April and will be changing that if Bermuda is still included. Im not going to go to the expense of flying all the way to New York from the UK only to get there and possibly test positive and not able to board the ship and then have to sort a flight home. 

As of now, proctored covid tests are required for Celebrity's TA itineraries whether they include Bermuda or not.

"From October 25, the requirement for pre-arrival and pre-departure testing, arrival testing, and day-four testing for travellers will be dropped. The requirement for unvaccinated visitors to provide proof of health insurance which covers Covid medical expenses will remain."

https://www.royalgazette.com/health/news/article/20220929/ta-form-to-be-phased-out-but-no-decision-on-fee/