Status change from Gold to Platinum during B2B

Serengeti228

Surely I read somewhere on this subject, but yet to locate it. I will be doing  B2B cruises in 2 weeks time and my Latitudes status "should be" change from Gold to Platinum.

When will I be notified for the change?

How and when can I start enjoying the Platinum tier benefits on the 2nd cruise?

Will the Platinum dining benefit be issued a voucher or in the system? 

Thanks.

5 hours ago, Serengeti228 said:

Surely I read somewhere on this subject, but yet to locate it. I will be doing  B2B cruises in 2 weeks time and my Latitudes status "should be" change from Gold to Platinum.

When will I be notified for the change?

How and when can I start enjoying the Platinum tier benefits on the 2nd cruise?

Will the Platinum dining benefit be issued a voucher or in the system? 

Thanks.

If you after your first of the b2b cruises by points should get to the Platinum status, then the Platinum benefits are there for you to enjoy for the entire second cruise. BUT, as points are autmatically added AFTER the cruise is completed, and this may take a few days extra, you should absolutely (as shof515 suggest) talk to the CruiseNext staff onboard, so that they manually can "upgrade" you for the second part of your B2B cruise. If I have misunderstood your post, and you actually will reach enough points for Platinum status during the second of your B2B cruises, then you will not obtain the Platinum benefits until you next cruise (as points are never added DURING a current cruise).

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TrumpyNor said:

If you after your first of the b2b cruises by points should get to the Platinum status, then the Platinum benefits are there for you to enjoy for the entire second cruise. BUT, as points are autmatically added AFTER the cruise is completed, and this may take a few days extra, you should absolutely (as shof515 suggest) talk to the CruiseNext staff onboard, so that they manually can "upgrade" you for the second part of your B2B cruise. If I have misunderstood your post, and you actually will reach enough points for Platinum status during the second of your B2B cruises, then you will not obtain the Platinum benefits until you next cruise (as points are never added DURING a current cruise).

I will attain more than 75 points upon completion of the 1st leg. I will talk to the CN dept on board towards the end of the 1st leg. Thanks.

• Like 2