Never hurts to check :D

fox02554

Final payment isn't due until oct. 25th but I had a 20% coupon pop up on my NCL account page so had my TA do a quick check of my reservation to make sure it was all set , I's dotted and T's crossed and run the coupon if she could ,  she cancled an old 10 % coupon , ran the 20 % and saved me $1000 , one happy cruiser here 😄 , another reason i always use a TA ( even if I do grump some times Haha ) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, fox02554 said:

Final payment isn't due until oct. 25th but I had a 20% coupon pop up on my NCL account page so had my TA do a quick check of my reservation to make sure it was all set , I's dotted and T's crossed and run the coupon if she could ,  she cancled an old 10 % coupon , ran the 20 % and saved me $1000 , one happy cruiser here 😄 , another reason i always use a TA ( even if I do grump some times Haha ) 

Congratulations.   

Just for the record though, it was you that found the savings, not your TA. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, lgdesign said:

Did you see it under the "My Coupons and Credits" section?

We’ve only sailing on one 7 day NCL cruise and have 21 points. How many points do you have to accumulate to have a “My Coupons and Credits” section because I can’t see it when I log onto my account, or does it only show up if you actually have something that’s applicable to go into this section?

3 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

We’ve only sailing on one 7 day NCL cruise and have 21 points. How many points do you have to accumulate to have a “My Coupons and Credits” section because I can’t see it when I log onto my account, or does it only show up if you actually have something that’s applicable to go into this section?

Has nothing to do with the number of points you have.  I think you may be right about it only showing up if you have something applicable sitting in your account... like the old COVID era 10% FCC I have for a cancelled cruise along with an old Cruise Next credit also waiting to be used.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, MotownVoice said:

Congratulations.   

Just for the record though, it was you that found the savings, not your TA. 

yes , but it was also me that sent her a 2 minute e-mail at 4 am asking her to check and another 2 minute e-mail at 8 am saying thank you , and I didn't have to do any of the paper work or call NCL , 🤪 spent more time responding to you on CC  Hehe

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, lgdesign said:

Has nothing to do with the number of points you have.  I think you may be right about it only showing up if you have something applicable sitting in your account... like the old COVID era 10% FCC I have for a cancelled cruise along with an old Cruise Next credit also waiting to be used.

I had no FCC's, no cancelled cruises, & happen to be Sapphire but others got it who were not. The 2 $100 coupons were titled "Welcome back to cruising"  (paraphrasing) but no explanation for the 10% off. A thread was done on this when they first starting showing up on some accounts back in July.

2 hours ago, thespiritmovesme said:

I had no FCC's, no cancelled cruises, & happen to be Sapphire but others got it who were not. The 2 $100 coupons were titled "Welcome back to cruising"  (paraphrasing) but no explanation for the 10% off. A thread was done on this when they first starting showing up on some accounts back in July.

Nice!

19 hours ago, fox02554 said:

Where do you find the coupon in the My NCL section?  My husband got a 10% coupon that we used for our 2023 Spring Break Cruise. He received another in the mail for 10% but it isn't showing up in his account?

3 hours ago, amyh13 said:

Where do you find the coupon in the My NCL section?  My husband got a 10% coupon that we used for our 2023 Spring Break Cruise. He received another in the mail for 10% but it isn't showing up in his account?

log in to NCL " view my account " mine were listed there ( the 10 % one is back 😂}

Edited by fox02554