Move Up to Sky Suite Benefits - Infinity

Rebels82

Our Move Up offer to a Sky Suite was accepted for our November Infinity cruise. This will be our first Celebrity cruise (do Oceania and Princess). I know we may not receive all Suite perks since we are not paying full Suite price. What perks will we receive as a Move Up to Sky Suite on our 8 night Infinity cruise? Thanks.

• Like 1

You keep whatever beverage and wifi packages you already had with the old room.  Otherwise, you get all the suite amenities (Luminae, Michael's Club, Butler, Concierge, saved seats on chic nights in the theater, priority boarding, etc.).

• Like 2

You will be dining in Luminae (suite only dining room) and you will have access to the Retreat Lounge/Michael’s Club where drinks are no charge.  You will also have a butler.

What you don’t get with a Move Up is the Premium beverage package, premium wi-fi, and the OBC associated with booking a suite. Also there is a higher daily gratuity for suites so you will be charged the difference, which I believe is $5 pp per day.

If you originally booked with All Included ( Classic beverage, standard wi-fi, and gratuities) you keep those. If you purchased or upgraded the beverage or wi- fi you retain those.

• Like 2

Congratulations on your move up offer.

luminae is the suite restaurant. Breakfast and dinner served. Lunch only on sea days.

michaels club offers complimentary drinks to suite guests. There may be snacks during the day. Not positive since restart. 

if you booked your original cabin with perks (prepaid tips, drink package, OBC), you will receive the package you originally booked with.

if you booked base fare, no perks, there will be no perks going to the suite. 

If you are on the Nov 11 cruise, we are too. Looking forward to getting back on board as it’s been a long time. 
Judy

• Like 1

Luminae is open for lunch on embarkation day. Normally 12:00 to 1:30pm. As you are in a suite now. You can board anytime you want once boarding starts. I like showing up at 11:30am. I can drop my carry-ons in the suite. Do the muster drill requirement on the tv. Go to our muster drill station and get checked off the list. Then to Luminae for lunch.  As you are on Infinity you will be able to order off the MDR menu also. Just ask the maitre d or wait staff for the MDR menu or check out the app. 

Edited by bigbenboys
added info
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, happicruzer said:

Congratulations on your move up offer.

luminae is the suite restaurant. Breakfast and dinner served. Lunch only on sea days.

michaels club offers complimentary drinks to suite guests. There may be snacks during the day. Not positive since restart. 

if you booked your original cabin with perks (prepaid tips, drink package, OBC), you will receive the package you originally booked with.

if you booked base fare, no perks, there will be no perks going to the suite. 

If you are on the Nov 11 cruise, we are too. Looking forward to getting back on board as it’s been a long time. 
Judy

Yes, we are on the 11/11 sailing.

The basic suite perks are really nice Luminae is as good as some specialty restaurants, even without a drink package you can get drinks all day in micheals , besides butler there will be a concierge that can help with any problems, also priority getting on board and getting off at disembarkation. 

• Like 1

In Michaels Club Oct 1-8 we had tea-time every afternoon at 3:30 with butlers serving us tea foods. As we don't drink tea, it was Champagne and cocktails! I lovely perk. We'd be on Infinity right now if we could (should have booked a B2B, which we say everytime we don't).