Find Videos of Club Class Daily Specials Here Royal Princess

HaveDogWillTravel

Since the CC specials are never written on a menu it’s difficult to find out specifically what they are.
I am currently on the second leg of a B2B on the Royal. For the 12 day leg I just completed I recorded my wonderful waiter Aguilar explaining the CC specials. With his permission I will try and post them. I’m still on ship WiFi so I’ll do them one at a time. My apologies if this fails. I’ll come back and add them when on cellular if they won’t load now. FWIW most nights I ordered the special and thought they were very good to excellent. These dishes were different than the regular menu….. not just the same meal with a different sauce. These are in no particular order. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, memoak said:

Just to let you know every ship and chef do different special dishes. I have never found them to be the same from sailing to sailing

Yes. After well over a 100 days in CC I’ve found this to be true as well. 
These are specific to the Royal on the current sailing. 
I rarely travel on the Royal class and so far have found the suite experience overall & CC dining to be much, much better on this ship than any of my previous Grand class and coral class experiences. 

12 hours ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

Yes. After well over a 100 days in CC I’ve found this to be true as well. 
These are specific to the Royal on the current sailing. 
I rarely travel on the Royal class and so far have found the suite experience overall & CC dining to be much, much better on this ship than any of my previous Grand class and coral class experiences. 

Talk about trip to trip. We were on the Royal in August and the service and food were the worst in over 40 cruises. Sailing on the Ruby next month and hope for better

11 minutes ago, nwnittany said:

Fun fact:  we were lucky enough to have Aguilar on our Alaska cruise this past summer and he was outstanding.  Really had a big positive impact on our cruise.  Glad to see he's made it bigtime on CC !

I told him he would be a social media star. He thought that quite funny!