Precruise Suite Question

lv2cruisgrl

We have a cruise in November on Beyond in a suite. We also have a cruise for March of 2023 on Apex, in a suite also.  Today I received a email from celebrity asking me about the March 2023 cruise and how we want the bed setup, hangers etc.  I still haven't received the email for the Nov 13th cruise. Anyone else have this happen? 

The contact if you are in a Sky Suite or Celebrity Suite is hit and miss.   We are about to board the Beyond in a SS and have not been contacted.  Since the restart this is our 6th cruise, all in SS or CS and have been contacted for 1 of the 6 and that was a SS on the Reflection.

Not a problem we just ask the cabin attendant for hangers, the bed is always configured together and the Butler or cabin attendant a. Get me a yoga mat.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, lovrccl said:

We have a cruise in November on Beyond in a suite. We also have a cruise for March of 2023 on Apex, in a suite also.  Today I received a email from celebrity asking me about the March 2023 cruise and how we want the bed setup, hangers etc.  I still haven't received the email for the Nov 13th cruise. Anyone else have this happen? 

You can use the same "-Option 3" number for both cruises.

1 hour ago, wineoclock said:

I can’t even remember being contacted for our PH. We just asked for what we wanted when we boarded. Disney I have vague recollections did. Think we were equivalent of RS then. 

We have always been contacted when in the PH or a RS. One thing that has improved for us is the reliability of our requests getting to the ship. When the ‘suite life’ program was first introduced it was hit and miss. Sometimes we would board and none of our requests had been forwarded, sometimes just our drinks requests had been forwarded but not our dining…However, on the last 3/4 cruises not only have our requests all gone through when the shoreside concierge contacted us (not ones we had previously been in touch with) they already had some information, our usual drinks requests, for example and pillow choices…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wineoclock said:

I think I always miss a trick with pillow choices. I just take what we are given. At some point  I must experiment! 

I think it is one of those things that isn’t important unless you have a bad neck or something. Very important to us as Mr. Chemmo has a feather allergy. 

• Like 1

@lovrcclFor those that do get contacted, reports are all over the place as to how early that contact happens.  Some say the contact didn't come until just a week or two before the cruise.  We have not yet heard from our shoreside concierge for a Nov 6 sailing in an upper suite.  As others said, being in a Sky Suite you may not hear anything but there is still time.