Discounts For The Special Restaurants ?

mcrcruiser

1 minute ago, mcrcruiser said:

It has been awhile since we sailed Celebrity but we are back , We are Elite Plus level ,Are there discounts for restaurants like the tuscan Grill ?

You might get an email for a first night discount.  Elite+ gets a small discount - less than the added gratuity.

Suggest you check out Captain's Club benefits.  They recently changed big time 

7 hours ago, mcrcruiser said:

It has been awhile since we sailed Celebrity but we are back , We are Elite Plus level ,Are there discounts for restaurants like the tuscan Grill ?

As the others said 15% off for elite plus.  On the Celebrity website go into the cruise planner to book dining pre-cruise and use OBC to pay for them.  At the moment Tuscan and Murano have a 33%  and 30% discount, respectively, for the 1st night.  Otherwise speak to the maitre d in your assigned dining room.  They sometimes have some lovely discounts.  Also, as soon as you set foot on your ship you likely will be approached and offered all sorts of dining discounts.

The elite plus discount is indeed 15%. However, it was not applied to our bill although we asked before we ordered if we would get the discount.

When it was time for us to sign the check the waiter told us we did not need to. The next day i felt uncomfortable about not signing and checked my account. We had not been given the discount. I went to guest services and they were able to get it corrected.

So I advise always checking the bill before leaving the restaurant.

10 hours ago, Tudy said:

The elite plus discount is indeed 15%. However, it was not applied to our bill although we asked before we ordered if we would get the discount.

When it was time for us to sign the check the waiter told us we did not need to. The next day i felt uncomfortable about not signing and checked my account. We had not been given the discount. I went to guest services and they were able to get it corrected.

So I advise always checking the bill before leaving the restaurant.

My husband collects ALL the receipts!  It's the CPA in him! LOL.

1 hour ago, GORDONCHICK said:

My husband collects ALL the receipts!  It's the CPA in him! LOL.

You got to do it in todays world .   Also ,like the OP  said check your bill before you leave  the restaurant  for correctness