Boarding Separately - San Pedro

fpsphil

Does anyone have any experience boarding separately than someone else in their cabin? My fiancé has a class in Long Beach the morning we depart and would like to go to it and get over to the ship around 2:45 and board. Would give me a couple hours to get our sanctuary and other reservations sorted onboard.

7 minutes ago, fpsphil said:

Does anyone have any experience boarding separately than someone else in their cabin? My fiancé has a class in Long Beach the morning we depart and would like to go to it and get over to the ship around 2:45 and board. Would give me a couple hours to get our sanctuary and other reservations sorted onboard.

Just so each has documents no problem.

39 minutes ago, fpsphil said:

Hopefully he won’t run into traffic. 

18 minutes ago, 1cruiselvr said:

Hopefully he won’t run into traffic. 

Not that far as she'll be in downtown Long Beach so about 15 minutes max over the bridges. Plus we are departing on a Sunday. She fully is aware of getting there plenty early.

It is. possible to board separately.  Just make sure each of you have a designated boarding time on your Medallion app (although it may not be needed if boarding late).  I have never rushed to the sanctuary, but my understanding is that each person needs to make their own reservation (you can not make it for an absentee person). 

Please check and double check what time is final boarding.  

1 minute ago, cr8tiv1 said:

It is. possible to board separately.  Just make sure each of you have a designated boarding time on your Medallion app (although it may not be needed if boarding late).  I have never rushed to the sanctuary, but my understanding is that each person needs to make their own reservation (you can not make it for an absentee person). 

Please check and double check what time is final boarding.  

If they are in the same cabin it should be no problem to reserve for both people. I have always done it for my husband and me.  He stays with the carry ons if the cabin isn’t ready while I sprint to the Sanctuary 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1