Pricing of Viking optional Excursions

Fieldofdreams

We will be on our first Viking cruise to Austrailia/NewZealand in February followed by another Viking cruise to Italy, the Adriatic and Mediterranean in September. The optional excursions that you pay for have been posted but not with pricing, that should come sometime in December. We wanted to get a general sense of what Viking prices their optional excursions at. We know that an 8-10 excursion will obviously be more than a 3-4 one but wondering what the range might be. $250-$350 pp for 8-10 hours and $150-$200 for 3-4 ?? Based on your past experience if you would not mind sharing what you have found. Thanks so much.

We have a Mediterranean trip in February-March, which might have some comparable optional excursions.  Of course, it always varies, but for this trip, 15 days, the prices range from $49 to $279pp.  For example, we are doing an eight hour trip to Carcassone, which is $179pp and includes lunch.  The 3-5 hour excursions tend to run $89-109 for most.  Hope this helps.  And if you have other specific excursions, ask and I can look them up for you if they are on our Mediterranean Antiquities cruise.

Edited by SantaFe1
  • Like 1

We are on the New Zealand to Australia cruise in December this year & have just booked our excursions. They run anywhere from $89 for the 4 hours tour to the Richmond & Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary to $2000 for a helicopter tour. Most of the excursions seemed to be between $140 and $300, there are a few $99 tours.  Golfing trips were in the $500's. The most expensive one we booked was the Train, Wine, & Wildlife in Melbourne which is 8hrs for $289. We also booked a few tours on our own, for example Zealandia in Wellington cost $99 through Viking, but you can get a ticket on your own for $35 if you a comfortable getting yourself there. If there are any specific excursions you'd like to know about in in NZ/Aus let me know.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Fieldofdreams said:

We will be on our first Viking cruise to Austrailia/NewZealand in February followed by another Viking cruise to Italy, the Adriatic and Mediterranean in September. The optional excursions that you pay for have been posted but not with pricing, that should come sometime in December. We wanted to get a general sense of what Viking prices their optional excursions at. We know that an 8-10 excursion will obviously be more than a 3-4 one but wondering what the range might be. $250-$350 pp for 8-10 hours and $150-$200 for 3-4 ?? Based on your past experience if you would not mind sharing what you have found. Thanks so much.

I have attached a list of Viking shore-ex from 2019/20 that includes posts in Aus/NZ/Meddy.

ShoreExcursions List to Mar 27th.pdf

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, katlew said:

We are on the New Zealand to Australia cruise in December this year & have just booked our excursions. They run anywhere from $89 for the 4 hours tour to the Richmond & Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary to $2000 for a helicopter tour. Most of the excursions seemed to be between $140 and $300, there are a few $99 tours.  Golfing trips were in the $500's. The most expensive one we booked was the Train, Wine, & Wildlife in Melbourne which is 8hrs for $289. We also booked a few tours on our own, for example Zealandia in Wellington cost $99 through Viking, but you can get a ticket on your own for $35 if you a comfortable getting yourself there. If there are any specific excursions you'd like to know about in in NZ/Aus let me know.

katlew - Thank you for responding, very helpful!

1 hour ago, Fieldofdreams said:

katlew - Thank you for responding, very helpful!

katlew and Heidi13 - If you had a choice between Hawkes Bay and the Cape Kidnappers Gannet Colony which would you lean toward. From what I have been reading Hawkes Bay is really about the wineries. We would be inclined toward scenery/history, would like to hear your opinions. Thanks 

27 minutes ago, Fieldofdreams said:

katlew and Heidi13 - If you had a choice between Hawkes Bay and the Cape Kidnappers Gannet Colony which would you lean toward. From what I have been reading Hawkes Bay is really about the wineries. We would be inclined toward scenery/history, would like to hear your opinions. Thanks 

Those were our top 2 choices in Napier and we opted for the wine tasting. It was a couple of years ago, so can't remember the reasoning.

Just a quick heads up for Napier. It is a tricky port for docking cruise ships, as it has a narrow entrance and is exposed to the winds, which often blow in the 30kt + range. I have only ever docked in Napier in a cargo ship, as none of our cruises managed to get alongside. 

In summary, don't be too disappointed if it is too windy for a safe docking in Napier.

59 minutes ago, Fieldofdreams said:

Because we are traveling over Christmas and New Year's, Napier isn't in the itinerary. We have an extra sea day instead. Otherwise we would have been there on Christmas Day.

52 minutes ago, Heidi13 said:

Those were our top 2 choices in Napier and we opted for the wine tasting. It was a couple of years ago, so can't remember the reasoning.

Just a quick heads up for Napier. It is a tricky port for docking cruise ships, as it has a narrow entrance and is exposed to the winds, which often blow in the 30kt + range. I have only ever docked in Napier in a cargo ship, as none of our cruises managed to get alongside. 

In summary, don't be too disappointed if it is too windy for a safe docking in Napier.

Thank you, and good to know regarding docking in Napier

26 minutes ago, katlew said:

Because we are traveling over Christmas and New Year's, Napier isn't in the itinerary. We have an extra sea day instead. Otherwise we would have been there on Christmas Day.

katlew and Heidi13 - Heidi since you have been on at least part of this itinerary and katlew since you will be going in December/January timeframe, I would be interested in knowing which shore excursions you have done that you enjoyed or katlew which you are planning on doing for each of the following ports: We are arriving Sydney Feb 19th. Staying at the Marriott Harbor. Taking in Sydney on our own: Opera House, The Rocks, Royal Botanical Garden Walk, Ferry over to Manly for dinner and walking around (any and all suggestions appreciated)

Ports of Call:

WED FEB 22, 2023 Sydney, Australia 06:00 PM
THU FEB 23, 2023 Sail The Gippsland Coast
FRI FEB 24, 2023 Melbourne, Australia 08:00 AM 11:00 PM
SAT FEB 25, 2023 Scenic Sailing: Bass Strait
SUN FEB 26, 2023 Tasmania (Hobart), Australia 07:00 AM 04:00 PM
MON FEB 27, 2023 Sail The Tasman Sea
TUE FEB 28, 2023 Scenic Sailing: Foveaux Strait
WED MAR 01, 2023 Dunedin, New Zealand 09:00 AM 06:00 PM
THU MAR 02, 2023 Christchurch, New Zealand 08:00 AM 06:00 PM
FRI MAR 03, 2023 Wellington, New Zealand 08:00 AM 06:00 PM
SAT MAR 04, 2023 Napier, New Zealand 08:00 AM 02:00 PM
SUN MAR 05, 2023 Rotorua (Tauranga), New Zealand 08:30 AM 06:00 PM
MON MAR 06, 2023 Auckland, New Zealand 07:00 AM
TUE MAR 07, 2023 Disembark In Auckland

49 minutes ago, Fieldofdreams said:

katlew and Heidi13 - Heidi since you have been on at least part of this itinerary and katlew since you will be going in December/January timeframe, I would be interested in knowing which shore excursions you have done that you enjoyed or katlew which you are planning on doing for each of the following ports: We are arriving Sydney Feb 19th. Staying at the Marriott Harbor. Taking in Sydney on our own: Opera House, The Rocks, Royal Botanical Garden Walk, Ferry over to Manly for dinner and walking around (any and all suggestions appreciated)

Ports of Call:

I’m going with a group of six, so we have booked some private tours as well as Viking ones, it was cheaper than the Viking tours & we can move at our own pace …. (Btw, are going the opposite direction)

Sydney - we are doing the extension, so have two extra days there. We are doing the included Viking tour, a private Southern Alps tour, and a Penfolds Wine dinner cruise.

Melbourne - Train, Wine, & Wildlife. We thought this would be a good mix of different things. We all enjoy wine. We are in port until 11pm, so lots of time for a long tour. My husband works with someone in Melbourne who told us to get out of the city.

Hobart - Richmond & Bongorong Wildlife Sanctuary - Richmond sounds like a cute village to visit & my MIL wants to see a Tasmanian devil.

Dunedin - Moeraki Boulders - we all just thought this would be really interesting to visit, plus going to the village for some regional specialties. We also like the idea of something a little more demanding than being on a bus.

Christchurch - We have booked a private tour that day to Arthur’s Pass and Castle Rock. We thought about doing Land of Lord of the Rings, but we’re told by a local guide that it is a very long bus ride.

Wellington - We are doing Zealandia, but on our own. Since we are 6, I was able to set up a private tour with the reserve. I was on the Wellington Reddit & Zealandia was suggested as a good place to spend a day. We also looked at Seals & Wine. We are there on Boxing Day which is a holiday, so there were fewer choices.

Rotorua - We are doing Hobbiton as a day trip from Auckland before the cruise, so we could do Geothermal Rotorua when there. We have booked it privately, not through Viking. We’ve visited Geothermal areas in other countries & thought this would be interesting.

Auckland - we are doing an extension so are there 2 days before Embarkation, which means we have almost 4 days there. We are doing an Aucky Wally walking tour, a Hobbiton & the Glow Worm Caves, and a private wine tour. We booked all these on our own. We also are going to do the included Viking tour.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fieldofdreams said:

Ports of Call:

Sydney:

- Opera House - I suggest booking the behind the scenes tour. Starts at 06:45 and includes brekky

- The Rocks - easy to do on your own, or you can book a guide

- Parramatta - catch a ferry from Circular Quay for a round trip up river. You can also explore Parramatta before the return.

- Hunter Valley - full day tour to wine country

- Blue Mountains - full day tour, suggest using Anderson Tours

- Darling Harbour - walk around, lots of attractions, cafes and restaurants

Melbourne: a spectacular city to visit

- Investigating the CBD on your own is easy. Assuming you dock at Station Pier and not Geelong, the local trains have a station at the end of the pier. You can take the train to the CBD, where local trams are free. Lots of cafes and restaurants along the river.

- Yarra River cruise and downtown drive is a great overview, especially if it is your first visit

- Koalas & Kangaroos - this is planned for our next visit

- Trains, Wine & Wildlife sounds interesting

- For private tours, I would consider a full day tour to the great ocean road with Eco Platypus Tours (https://daytourmelbourne.com.au/1-day-great-ocean-road-tour/. They also have a Yarra Valley Wine Tour. Shore Trips & Tours also have wine tours

Hobart

- Another great port for just wandering around the harbour, with a number of cafes and restaurants. Also has a craft brewery across the road from where the ship docks.

- The included tour is good, giving you an overview.

- To go further afield, I suggest Tasmanian Sojourn or Historic Tasmania, Countryside & Winery

Dunedin

I suggest a private tour with Back to Nature Tours – https://backtonaturetours.co.nz/

The Royal Peninsula Tour - https://backtonaturetours.co.nz/tour/royal-peninsula/ was more comprehensive than anything Viking offers

Christchurch

We did the punting on the Avon

Wellington

The dock is a fair distance from the downtown, but Viking do operate a shuttle bus. The included tour is good for an overview.

We were considering the Seal Watching, then  getting a taxi to visit a few craft breweries

Tauranga

Rotorua is definitely worth visiting. Unfortunately our preferred vendor retired, so we would have to research another option, or use Viking

Auckland

An easy city to walk around or take the local harbour ferries.

• Like 2

We were thinking about going on a Viking Ocean cruise Rome to Athens in December. We noticed on the website only 1 excursion is listed as included. The other excursions listed do not say anything.

Does this mean there is only that 1 choice for an included excursion?

6 minutes ago, iwannacruz said:

We were thinking about going on a Viking Ocean cruise Rome to Athens in December. We noticed on the website only 1 excursion is listed as included. The other excursions listed do not say anything.

There is one included tour in each port & the rest have an additional cost.

26 minutes ago, iwannacruz said:

Yes. There is generally only one included tour in each port (very occasionally there will be two)—but Viking selects them.

4 hours ago, Fieldofdreams said:

We are arriving Sydney Feb 19th. Staying at the Marriott Harbor. Taking in Sydney on our own: Opera House, The Rocks, Royal Botanical Garden Walk, Ferry over to Manly for dinner and walking around (any and all suggestions appreciated)

A few more thoughts for some of the ports:

In Hobart I think you are squeezed for time, but if it works, the 3-hour Tasman Island Cruise was one of our finest ever - a RIB tour around the south of the island. It would require some private transport, or contact with the operator, as it leaves from Port Arthur, some distance from Hobart.

https://www.tasmancruises.com.au/

In Dunedin, we were blown away by a day tour with Elm Wildlife. They have access to some private areas for touring - special access to the wildlife. The "group tour" turned out to be 2 couples in a small van!

https://www.elmwildlifetours.co.nz/our-tours/wildlife-tour-options/peninsula-encounters-albatross-tour

Lastly, for those interested and able, I see that Viking is offering the Sydney Bridge climb. Highly recommended, and their pricing appears to have a very reasonable markup, but the direct site is here:

https://www.bridgeclimb.com/

The ferry to Manly is a must - be sure to take the slow ferry (about 45 minutes) not the high-speed one. Walk through the town to Marine Parade and follow it as far as you like - easy hike to Shelly Beach. We like Garfish as a restaurant - a stone's throw from the ferry.

This was one of my favourite pics from the Manly ferry ... 🍺🥌

1214587414_Oz-NZ(522).thumb.jpeg.d5a8b899d3c2970c16b4bed1a2fb698d.jpeg

Enjoy! 🍺🥌

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, CurlerRob said:

Lastly, for those interested and able, I see that Viking is offering the Sydney Bridge climb. Highly recommended, and their pricing appears to have a very reasonable markup, but the direct site is here:

https://www.bridgeclimb.com/

We did the Bridge Climb many years ago. It’s a fantastic experience and I highly recommended it. One of the highlights of our Australian trip.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, katlew said:

I’m going with a group of six, so we have booked some private tours as well as Viking ones, it was cheaper than the Viking tours & we can move at our own pace …. (Btw, are going the opposite direction)

Sydney - we are doing the extension, so have two extra days there. We are doing the included Viking tour, a private Southern Alps tour, and a Penfolds Wine dinner cruise.

Melbourne - Train, Wine, & Wildlife. We thought this would be a good mix of different things. We all enjoy wine. We are in port until 11pm, so lots of time for a long tour. My husband works with someone in Melbourne who told us to get out of the city.

Hobart - Richmond & Bongorong Wildlife Sanctuary - Richmond sounds like a cute village to visit & my MIL wants to see a Tasmanian devil.

Dunedin - Moeraki Boulders - we all just thought this would be really interesting to visit, plus going to the village for some regional specialties. We also like the idea of something a little more demanding than being on a bus.

Christchurch - We have booked a private tour that day to Arthur’s Pass and Castle Rock. We thought about doing Land of Lord of the Rings, but we’re told by a local guide that it is a very long bus ride.

Wellington - We are doing Zealandia, but on our own. Since we are 6, I was able to set up a private tour with the reserve. I was on the Wellington Reddit & Zealandia was suggested as a good place to spend a day. We also looked at Seals & Wine. We are there on Boxing Day which is a holiday, so there were fewer choices.

Rotorua - We are doing Hobbiton as a day trip from Auckland before the cruise, so we could do Geothermal Rotorua when there. We have booked it privately, not through Viking. We’ve visited Geothermal areas in other countries & thought this would be interesting.

Auckland - we are doing an extension so are there 2 days before Embarkation, which means we have almost 4 days there. We are doing an Aucky Wally walking tour, a Hobbiton & the Glow Worm Caves, and a private wine tour. We booked all these on our own. We also are going to do the included Viking tour.

Kathy - Thank you

Don

As a Melbourne born and bred girl (with special shout out to @Heidi13 for the lovely vote regarding our spectacular city) I can make some suggestions and insights into potential excursions you could explore.  It is funny when you live in a city, you take for granted all of the wonderful spaces and places around you.  However I believe I can offer an insiders perspective regarding what is actually worth visiting.  I would do a search and consider any of these possibilities, that I will list in accordance with interests, but in no special order:

Food and wine trail:

#Yarra Valley winery tour including a visit to the chocolaterie, just out of Yarra Glen

#Lunch at Chin Chins on Flinders Lane in the city.  Especially if you love Asian fusion food.  Book early on their website as they book out often months ahead.  I know food is a very subjective area, however other great restaurants (with high reviews not just from us) in the city include - Supernormal, Bombabar, Tipo 00, Mamasita, Maha & Longrain.  Most of the restaurants along South bank are good, with some being high average.  

#Afternoon tea at the Hopetoun tea rooms or at any of the bigger hotels in the city, especially the Windsor hotel

# Yum Cha at most of the Chinatown restaurants (in the city)

#Lygon street for all (mouth watering, delectable) Italian food and for people and car watching, especially on Friday and Saturday nights.  Pick up some dessert at Brunetti's, or just visit to see their amazing cake/dessert displays. 

#Lunch, tour and wine tasting at Domaine Chandon.

#Coffee...anywhere.  IMHO and most peoples, Melbourne has THE best coffee on the earth if you are a coffee lover.

Places to visit/Special interest areas:

The city circle tram is free and operates between 10am and 9pm on Fridays.  If you want to venture outside the city area, you will need to purchase a metro card to tap on and off on either trains or trams. 

#A day out with a picnic lunch on Puffing Billy.  Hang your legs and arms out for an exhilarating ride. 

# Great Ocean road, with a visit en route to the Great ocean road chocolaterie.

#If you can find a tour to get you back to the ship on time - The penguin parade, which begins at dusk, in Phillip Island.  

#Take the searoad ferry between Sorrento and Queenscliff or vice versa

#Book early and swim with the dolphins in Sorrento.

#Take the Geelong - Portarlington ferry from docklands, return, which includes a lovely cruise up the Yarra to the mouth of the bay, across the bay, into either Portarlington or Geelong.   

#Melbourne is a very 'driveable city', easy to navigate, accessible roads and freeways/highways, so it is very possible to hire a car for the day and circumnavigate around the bay, as long as you know how to drive on the 'correct side' of the road.  Drive to Mornington, with lunch at either the Portsea hotel or any number of good cafes/restaurants between Rye and Portsea or across the bay via the sea road ferry in Queenscliff.  You can then drive back to Melbourne, via Geelong on predominantly highways.   Both peninsulas are beautiful.  You will have views to both as you sail in from Bass Strait into the bay, with Portsea/Sorrento on your right and Queenscliff/Point Lonsdale to your left as you sail up the bay to Port Melbourne.  Not likely you will port in Geelong on arrival as the Spirit of Tasmania has just been repositioned to sail from Geelong so I believe they will be working hard to upgrade the international facilities at Port Melbourne. 

I would have said I'll come out on our backyard viewing platform and wave to you all as you cruise in, however we will be on our own Viking Venus/Europe trip on your arrival date.  

#If you were in port either earlier or overnight, or in fact you decide the taster of this visit wasn't enough and you come back for a 'proper stay' global ballooning either over the city or over the Yarra Valley is sublime.  Complete with a chicken and champagne breakfast. 

#Royal botanic gardens and/or the Dandenong ranges (ex Rhododendron gardens) 

#Eureka skydeck (and then afternoon tea) if you don't want to travel too far away

#Victoria market or the DFO outlets at South Wharf if shopping tickles your fancy.

#Graffitti art in the laneways of Melbourne...some of this is just spectacular.

#ArtVo, National Gallery of Victoria or pre book to see one of the evening ballet performances on at the Arts centre, new season commences around your port arrival date.

#if you are a sports fan - Friday night AFL game at the MCG.

#Hiking at Wilson's Prom.

Good luck with all your planning.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Aussie lost in space said:

As a Melbourne born and bred girl (with special shout out to @Heidi13 for the lovely vote regarding our spectacular city) I can make some suggestions and insights into potential excursions you could explore.  It is funny when you live in a city, you take for granted all of the wonderful spaces and places around you.  However I believe I can offer an insiders perspective regarding what is actually worth visiting.  I would do a search and consider any of these possibilities, that I will list in accordance with interests, but in no special order:

Food and wine trail:

#Yarra Valley winery tour including a visit to the chocolaterie, just out of Yarra Glen

#Lunch at Chin Chins on Flinders Lane in the city.  Especially if you love Asian fusion food.  Book early on their website as they book out often months ahead.  I know food is a very subjective area, however other great restaurants (with high reviews not just from us) in the city include - Supernormal, Bombabar, Tipo 00, Mamasita, Maha & Longrain.  Most of the restaurants along South bank are good, with some being high average.  

#Afternoon tea at the Hopetoun tea rooms or at any of the bigger hotels in the city, especially the Windsor hotel

# Yum Cha at most of the Chinatown restaurants (in the city)

#Lygon street for all (mouth watering, delectable) Italian food and for people and car watching, especially on Friday and Saturday nights.  Pick up some dessert at Brunetti's, or just visit to see their amazing cake/dessert displays. 

#Lunch, tour and wine tasting at Domaine Chandon.

#Coffee...anywhere.  IMHO and most peoples, Melbourne has THE best coffee on the earth if you are a coffee lover.

Places to visit/Special interest areas:

The city circle tram is free and operates between 10am and 9pm on Fridays.  If you want to venture outside the city area, you will need to purchase a metro card to tap on and off on either trains or trams. 

#A day out with a picnic lunch on Puffing Billy.  Hang your legs and arms out for an exhilarating ride. 

# Great Ocean road, with a visit en route to the Great ocean road chocolaterie.

#If you can find a tour to get you back to the ship on time - The penguin parade, which begins at dusk, in Phillip Island.  

#Take the searoad ferry between Sorrento and Queenscliff or vice versa

#Book early and swim with the dolphins in Sorrento.

#Take the Geelong - Portarlington ferry from docklands, return, which includes a lovely cruise up the Yarra to the mouth of the bay, across the bay, into either Portarlington or Geelong.   

#Melbourne is a very 'driveable city', easy to navigate, accessible roads and freeways/highways, so it is very possible to hire a car for the day and circumnavigate around the bay, as long as you know how to drive on the 'correct side' of the road.  Drive to Mornington, with lunch at either the Portsea hotel or any number of good cafes/restaurants between Rye and Portsea or across the bay via the sea road ferry in Queenscliff.  You can then drive back to Melbourne, via Geelong on predominantly highways.   Both peninsulas are beautiful.  You will have views to both as you sail in from Bass Strait into the bay, with Portsea/Sorrento on your right and Queenscliff/Point Lonsdale to your left as you sail up the bay to Port Melbourne.  Not likely you will port in Geelong on arrival as the Spirit of Tasmania has just been repositioned to sail from Geelong so I believe they will be working hard to upgrade the international facilities at Port Melbourne. 

I would have said I'll come out on our backyard viewing platform and wave to you all as you cruise in, however we will be on our own Viking Venus/Europe trip on your arrival date.  

#If you were in port either earlier or overnight, or in fact you decide the taster of this visit wasn't enough and you come back for a 'proper stay' global ballooning either over the city or over the Yarra Valley is sublime.  Complete with a chicken and champagne breakfast. 

#Royal botanic gardens and/or the Dandenong ranges (ex Rhododendron gardens) 

#Eureka skydeck (and then afternoon tea) if you don't want to travel too far away

#Victoria market or the DFO outlets at South Wharf if shopping tickles your fancy.

#Graffitti art in the laneways of Melbourne...some of this is just spectacular.

#ArtVo, National Gallery of Victoria or pre book to see one of the evening ballet performances on at the Arts centre, new season commences around your port arrival date.

#if you are a sports fan - Friday night AFL game at the MCG.

#Hiking at Wilson's Prom.

Good luck with all your planning.  

Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to provide a wonderful insight into Melbourne. Some of what you mentioned could not be known except from a local. Really enjoyed finding out about graffiti art (I am a fan, taking photos all around the world), searoad ferry, and take the Geelong. If we can find an excursion for The Great Ocean Road that works with port schedule I believe that would be our first choice and just make a day of it taking in lunch somewhere along the way. Problem is, I cannot find a company that wants to pick us up at the port. Checked with shoreexcursions.com but their time schedule does not work. Any suggestions from folks on CC would be graciously accepted. Aussie lost in space, thanks again for sharing such detailed information.

Don

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fieldofdreams said:

If we can find an excursion for The Great Ocean Road that works with port schedule I believe that would be our first choice

We took an excursion of the Great Ocean Road when we were in Melbourne on independent travel. The problem is it is an all day trip and might not fit into your schedule. While there, we also took a helicopter tour over the coast and the 12 Apostles. That is one of the all time highlights of my travels.

1 hour ago, OneSixtyToOne said:

We took an excursion of the Great Ocean Road when we were in Melbourne on independent travel. The problem is it is an all day trip and might not fit into your schedule. While there, we also took a helicopter tour over the coast and the 12 Apostles. That is one of the all time highlights of my travels.

Hello OneSixtytoONe - Not sure if my earlier question went through so I will post again. What was the name of the travel company you went through for the Great Ocean Road?  Thanks again

5 hours ago, Fieldofdreams said:

Hello OneSixtytoONe - Not sure if my earlier question went through so I will post again. What was the name of the travel company you went through for the Great Ocean Road?  Thanks again

We booked a tour through Viator. They have several available. We were staying at a downtown Melbourne hotel near their pickup spot. The tour included stops for lunch and dinner and we returned some 12 hours later.

Edited by OneSixtyToOne