Teen club on Princess?

Mintycake

We just got off Oasis of the Seas and we are thinking of returning to Princess.  It's been 8 years since we sailed Princess, but we loved it.  We only switched to RCL because of my kid so that she could have more activities.  Now she's no longer a "kid" on RCL and we heard Princess has revamped their kids and teens program.  Any feedback on this?  We found on Oasis we did not utilize the activities like the rock climbing wall etc and my husband and I want to go back to a "quieter" cruise experience.  Thanks!

My grandsons liked the Teen club.  They met new friends there, and they would often leave the club to go elsewhere, mostly the ice cream place. 🙂 Every time I saw my grandson, he had an ice cream cone in his hand.  This works better for the older teens, I guess.  Mine are experienced cruisers and know how to behave themselves.

I have no experience, but I saw a ships tour of a Princess ship with the teen club.  On the schedule hey had a 'Survivor' night, a Scary Movie night, a Hot Tub Party, a Game night.  That kind of thing.  I think this was from pre-shutdown, so I don't know if they have any newer teen activities.

My boys have only sailed Princess started when they were 11 and 14 and taking cruise #3 at 14 and 17. They both love the kids and Teen clubs, but they have not experienced the other cruiselines so nothing to compare it too. My oldest still keeps in touch with friends he made in the teen club.