Can someone explain the different dining rooms on enchanted princess

uncleboo

Thank you for your help I appreciate it greatly I know ideas which dining rooms are located we are on the ship do you have to pick one and stay till order can you go to different dining rooms also I appreciate your help with the luggage tags it’s ridiculous that you have to go to was the  Personalizer and then not the app they really don’t make it easy for people at all 

A period now and then would help understand your post a little better. 

1 hour ago, uncleboo said:

do you have to pick one and stay till order

Yes, pick a MDR and then stay and order your meal. Leaving before you order might be considered rude.

Yes, you can go to diffrent dining rooms, but I wouldn't recommend going to more than one each night.

If you don't want to look for your luggage tags, porters will have tags at the port

Edited by mom says

15 minutes ago, uncleboo said:

Hello all I will be on deck 9 midship so which will be the easiest dining room for me to get to thanks again

If midship, I would opt for one of the two dining rooms accessible from the Piazza. 

Both are the same size, although the one on deck 6 is partially used for Club Class dining.  

Can you do stairs?  Then I would choose Deck 6 (Capri) over Deck 5 (Santorini) and walk rather elevator to dining room.  And avoid Amalfi (Deck 6/aft).

28 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

If midship, I would opt for one of the two dining rooms accessible from the Piazza. 

Both are the same size, although the one on deck 6 is partially used for Club Class dining.  

Can you do stairs?  Then I would choose Deck 6 (Capri) over Deck 5 (Santorini) and walk rather elevator to dining room.  And avoid Amalfi (Deck 6/aft).

Thank you for your reply. I just want a dining room where I dont need to walk up and down the steps to get to it. I appreciate all your help.   So capri is bot hard to get to 

20 minutes ago, uncleboo said:

Thank you for your reply. I just want a dining room where I don't need to walk up and down the steps to get to it. I appreciate all your help.   So capri is bot hard to get to 

Correct.  If you are mid-ship, you can either walk down from Deck 9 to Deck 5 or 6 using the mid-ship stairs or take any one of the 4 mid-ship elevators plus the 2 panoramic lifts. 

It is the aft dining room (Amalfi) dining room that you have to go down to deck 7, walk across the Promenade Deck (inside or out) then down another flight of stairs.  IF...push comes to shove and you are assigned Amalfi, then just walk to the back of the ship (aft) on Deck 9 and catch the elevator all the way down to Deck 6.  This can be a bit daunting.