Individual Drink prices on board

We are will be sailing on the  Allure out of Galveston.  We are wanting to know what a coke/sprite on board costs, a glass of wine, a premium coffee, and a mixed drink cost on this ship.  It would help to know the price of a few of these to figure out the value of the drink packages offered.  

You can find the bar menus with pricing in the app. At the beginning of this month on Adventure, wines by the glass were $9 and up, and most of the mixed drinks were $13. I have seen on a different thread that prices for these notched up to $14, but it may vary by ship.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crewsweeper said:

Not sure what you mean by "premium" coffee.  But regular coffee (Lavazza?) is free. A latte was $4.25.    There is a Starbucks on board and prices are similar to local Starbucks.

So, there are two kinds of premium coffee.

There are lattes and such, available at every dining option ($3-$6).

But there are also alcohol-based ones, usually found at dinner and in specialty restaurants ($10-$16).

As @CntPAcruiser suggested, Royal App is your best source. It is not going to show you everything, maybe 15% of what's available, but it's more than anything else.

Hint: App tends to show drinks unique to that venue.

3 hours ago, windsurfer77058 said:

We are will be sailing on the  Allure out of Galveston.  We are wanting to know what a coke/sprite on board costs, a glass of wine, a premium coffee, and a mixed drink cost on this ship.  It would help to know the price of a few of these to figure out the value of the drink packages offered.  

Soda was 3.25

Cocktails depend on what sort of drink/liquor you get. My Lavender Daquiri at the Schooner Bar a few weeks ago was 16.25 with tip. Drink of the Day is usually 10.00+Gratuity. a simple mixed drink might be  around 10.00+ gratuity (Think like simple stuff like rum and coke), stuff on the menu is 13-15.00+ gratuity. Beers/hard ciders were 7-8+gratuity. Wine 9.00+ gratuity...you can go pretty fancy on wine but cheapest I saw was 9.00. 

Coffee: The stuff at the Cafe Promenade was like 4-6.00+ gratuity depending on what kind of coffee you get and the size. I ordered a double espresso from the MDR one night was like 3.80 with gratuity. 

My oatmilk macchiato from Starbucks was 8.25 with tip (I did tip an extra dollar on top of the added gratuity)

Edited by aubreyc1988

2 hours ago, CntPAcruiser said:

You can find the bar menus with pricing in the app. At the beginning of this month on Adventure, wines by the glass were $9 and up, and most of the mixed drinks were $13. I have seen on a different thread that prices for these notched up to $14, but it may vary by ship.

Exactly what I was going to say -- these prices are already posted for you in the app.  Just add 18% mandatory gratuity.  

4 hours ago, CntPAcruiser said:

I've been asking the same question. Thank you for saying the prices are on the app, Bars and Lounges - menu. Never thought of looking there.