It’s been 4+ Years!

acwmom

10 minutes ago, Haqdeluxe said:

I hope there was a significant discount on this cruise to offset sailing upside down! 😁

I don’t know how that happens! The ship is full. Beautiful day here. Sunny and 67

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, acwmom said:

I don’t know how that happens! The ship is full. Beautiful day here. Sunny and 67

We love Avignon. Great weather to wander inside the walls. Hope you enjoy the same weather all the way to Lyon. 

Cheers 

Have a great cruise! I am in London getting ready to board a Transatlantic cruise. 2 French ports, 2 Spanish ports, 2 Portugal ports and then across the Atlantic. 

Weather in London has been rainy. Though it sounds like weather will improve for our trip!

I hope you have a lovely trip!

Theresa

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Coral said:

Have a great cruise! I am in London getting ready to board a Transatlantic cruise. 2 French ports, 2 Spanish ports, 2 Portugal ports and then across the Atlantic. 

Sounds great! Leaving from Southampton? Have a fantastic time.

notamermaid

• Like 1

5 hours ago, acwmom said:

And we are back! What beautiful weather in Avignon. It’s the last cruise of the season.  Follow along. I’ll try to keep up!

Enjoy your trip Robin! We really enjoyed this itinerary. If you have the chance to wander Viviers on your own in the dark, do it. Just not sure what the timing is on the reverse itinerary (We did Lyon to Avignon).

We leave for Helsinki in 9 days!

There is a way to fix the upside-down pictures. You have to make sure you're turning your phone to the left when taking landscape shots. Or, if a picture posts upside down, open it in your gallery, turn your phone left, take a screenshot of the photo, and now post the screenshot. Somehow, the picture orientation as posted on CC depends on which way you turn the phone when you take it.

12 hours ago, Coral said:

Weather in London has been rainy. Though it sounds like weather will improve for our trip!

I hope you have a lovely trip!

Theresa

@jpalbny I am finally getting to France, but not to Paris. Go figure. Oh well - this trip was incredibly cheap, no single supplement and while I am not one that likes sea days on the way back to the US, I really need to relax. Kindle is loaded up. Education and COVID I think comes in 2nd place to Medicine and COVID as far as stress is concerned - well at least IMO. I am guessing others have struggled with work and COVID also.

• Like 1