"The billing address does not match the card number entered."

kochleffel

I'm getting this error repeatedly when I try to check out after putting one item in my cart: "The billing address does not match the card number entered."

It happens with any form of my name, any form of my address, any form of either of my phone numbers, you name it, and with two different cards, both of which are in good standing.

Royal Caribbean is frequently unable to process charges online, but I haven't seen it before on HAL.

7 minutes ago, kochleffel said:

I'm getting this error repeatedly when I try to check out after putting one item in my cart: "The billing address does not match the card number entered."

It happens with any form of my name, any form of my address, any form of either of my phone numbers, you name it, and with two different cards, both of which are in good standing.

Royal Caribbean is frequently unable to process charges online, but I haven't seen it before on HAL.

Sometimes I have problems if there was any "auto-fill" of the name or address (even if I backspace and retype). I have had to enter all from blank os some websites.

Edit: This weekend we were checking in for an upcoming cruise and it kept failing o the card I was entering for onboard (no error, just didn't accept it). That was on the website, and after multiple attempts, we weren't able to do it, until we started through the Navigator app. Odd....

Edited by rodndonna
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, kochleffel said:

I tried to purchase an excursion last week for an upcoming cruise and kept getting the same message. My DW then tried on her computer, with all the same card information entered, and the transaction went right through. No idea why.

On 11/7/2022 at 9:48 AM, kochleffel said:

I had the same experience as @rodndonnawhen I was trying (and finally succeeding) to buy the HAL giftcards during the Anniversary Promotion in October. Had to type in the whole form and not let anything be auto-filled.