Escape Caribbean dailies?

gzmtlock

On 11/22/2022 at 4:35 PM, Mr&MrsBennifer2022 said:

I am sailing the Escape on 12/03/22 but I am new at cruising.  Tell me what dailies are and I will be happy to take pictures and post them when I return from my honeymoon! 🥰

Dailies are just the paper schedule usually left by the room steward at night.  It te,s you everything you need to know for the next day including what time you get into and leave port, what the ship time is, what events are happening that day and the open/close time for all the bars/restaurants/venues.  Have fun on your trip.  Hopefully you will get hooked like the rest of us on here.

On 11/23/2022 at 5:59 PM, Liljo22 said:

Dailies are just the paper schedule usually left by the room steward at night.  It te,s you everything you need to know for the next day including what time you get into and leave port, what the ship time is, what events are happening that day and the open/close time for all the bars/restaurants/venues.  Have fun on your trip.  Hopefully you will get hooked like the rest of us on here.

You forgot the most important thing!  It tells you the drink of the day!!!

Elvis

• Haha 1

If you look on Facebook, some have been posted recently to an NCL Escape group that I joined! I'm on the Dec. 10th sailing, so if none have been posted here by then, I'd be happy to take photos and share. 

Some things I noted from them that may be helpful (this was from the 11/19 Thanksgiving week sailing and things do change sometimes week to week, but this is a good idea of what to expect):

Day 1 (Saturday) - Welcome Aboard Dance Party & Welcome Aboard show in the theater

Day 2 (Sunday - At Sea) - 80s Party / Malevo in the theater (Drink of the Day: Long Island Iced Tea & Watermelon Twist)

Day 3 (Monday - DR) - Latin Fiesta / Choir of Man in the theater (Drink: Rebellious Fish & Cucumber Cool)

Day 4 (Tuesday - St. Thomas) - 70s Disco / "Shadow and Black Light" show in the theater (Drink: Painkiller & Croissant Mai Tai)

Day 5 (Wednesday - Tortola) - Glow Party/ "Shadow and Black Light" show (Drink: Bahama Mama & Pulp Art)

Day 6 (Thurs - At Sea) - Ocean Music Fest / Malevo in the theater (Drink: Moscow Mule & Cafe Replay)

Day 7 (Friday - GSC) - Farewell Dance Party/ Choir of Man in the theater (Drink: Signature Mai Tai & Bananarama)

Day 8 (Saturday - Depart) 

Edited by sarr7

On 12/3/2022 at 11:03 AM, sarr7 said:

If you look on Facebook, some have been posted recently to an NCL Escape group that I joined! I'm on the Dec. 10th sailing, so if none have been posted here by then, I'd be happy to take photos and share. 

Some things I noted from them that may be helpful (this was from the 11/19 Thanksgiving week sailing and things do change sometimes week to week, but this is a good idea of what to expect):

Day 1 (Saturday) - Welcome Aboard Dance Party & Welcome Aboard show in the theater

Day 2 (Sunday - At Sea) - 80s Party / Malevo in the theater (Drink of the Day: Long Island Iced Tea & Watermelon Twist)

Day 3 (Monday - DR) - Latin Fiesta / Choir of Man in the theater (Drink: Rebellious Fish & Cucumber Cool)

Day 4 (Tuesday - St. Thomas) - 70s Disco / "Shadow and Black Light" show in the theater (Drink: Painkiller & Croissant Mai Tai)

Day 5 (Wednesday - Tortola) - Glow Party/ "Shadow and Black Light" show (Drink: Bahama Mama & Pulp Art)

Day 6 (Thurs - At Sea) - Ocean Music Fest / Malevo in the theater (Drink: Moscow Mule & Cafe Replay)

Day 7 (Friday - GSC) - Farewell Dance Party/ Choir of Man in the theater (Drink: Signature Mai Tai & Bananarama)

Day 8 (Saturday - Depart) 

Very helpful - thanks for this!  What time were the theater shows?