Vancouver or Vancouver?

yiddishkopf

HAL has cruises in April, 2007 on either the Volendam or the Zaandam to Hawaii. The trips are listed as Seattle to Vancouvr or Vancouver to Vancouver.

Is this Vancouver, British Columbia or Vancouver Washington? I would call HAL but I think they are closed on Sunday.

Any information will be very much appreciated.

I'm very curious about this because we have always wanted to visit Vancouver, BC and if possible, we'll spent a few days either at the beginning or end of the trip.

The Vancouver in question would be Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

With the first sailing you would depart Seattle and arrive in Vancouver. The second departs and returns to Vancouver. Either way you certainly be able to spend some time in Vancouver, and its highly recommended. Vancouver is a beautiful city with many great attractions and there are also an excellent array of activities within a few hours of the city.

Hope this information helps - good luck with your cruise planning :)

We are currently booked on the April 22, 2006 sailing to Hawaii on the Volendam from Seattle to Vancouver for 18 days. I can highly recommend the Volendam, as she has outstanding Officers and Crew and the ambiance is wonderful.

I would say go vancouver to vancouver and thats not just because i live here. It's a beautiful city and if you can spend a few days before your cruise and after you will really enjoy it. there are so many things to see and do.

Archived