Problem accessing Boarding Pass

SOLIVITA LADY

Im traveling on December 10 on Regal Princess and having a problem accessing my Boarding Pass on the Medallion app. Also cannot access an arrival time. Everything shows correctly and we are checked for the green lane. Arrival time shows up saying it will be available closer to cruise. 
Help!

14 minutes ago, SOLIVITA LADY said:

Im traveling on December 10 on Regal Princess and having a problem accessing my Boarding Pass on the Medallion app. Also cannot access an arrival time. Everything shows correctly and we are checked for the green lane. Arrival time shows up saying it will be available closer to cruise. 
Help!

They just did an upgrade to the app.  Try that first.  If that doesn't work, log out and then log back in.  

16 minutes ago, SOLIVITA LADY said:

Help!

No BP any longer.  Just print your luggage tags and travel summary for your records from the website cruise personalizer.

The boarding groups open on the app from 59 days to 12 days prior to sailing.

It really varies.

• Like 1

There is no boarding pass to access. As for the boarding groups... We sail in 10 days and it tells me that boarding groups aren't available and to try again closer to sailing. Since Princess seems to totally ignore the whole "boarding group thing" I'm not worried about it. We will get there when we get there and will almost certainly be able to board (or at least get in line to board) at that time. I'm shooting for 11:00 AM but my wife's sister is driving us to the port and she's chronically late. She'll probably be late for her own funeral one of these days.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Thrak said:

I'm shooting for 11:00 AM but my wife's sister is driving us to the port and she's chronically late. She'll probably be late for her own funeral one of these days.

My wife was late for our wedding!  We haven’t missed a cruise yet, though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1