green lane on medallion

snag

Hi, I was wondering why I am on green but my husband is still blue, All our info is the same but I put in the credit card for ship payment and then my husband wasn't able to as they only allow 1 person to do this, How can we both get on green together? Ta SNAG

If your husband will be using the same card, then in your record there should be someplace to put him in as an authorized user.

That may or may not be the reason one is green and the other blue. There have been many posts about this happening to others with no explanation as to why it happened.

• Like 1

I had this problem with payment authorization for my wife. There was (at least at the time) no way to add a person to an existing payment. On the first cruise I went to the PSD and had them do it (after being told I could not look at my wife's account since it was on a different credit card). Then I noticed that if I deleted my credit card and then there is an option to add someone as you are first puting in the credit card. That worked fine.

5 hours ago, scottca075 said:

The app should show you what information is missing.

It *should*...but not always!  It can choke on the most mundane of things such as country prefix in your phone number, emergency return airport code...etc.  Things that really shouldn't trip you up getting to "green lane" status.

3 hours ago, NownZen said:

I had this problem with payment authorization for my wife. There was (at least at the time) no way to add a person to an existing payment. On the first cruise I went to the PSD and had them do it (after being told I could not look at my wife's account since it was on a different credit card). Then I noticed that if I deleted my credit card and then there is an option to add someone as you are first puting in the credit card. That worked fine.

Yes, that is the way I had to do it to add my wife as an authorized user. Delete the credit card and then reenter it with her as an authorized user. The app has always been difficult to work with, I'm surprised that after all of this time they still haven't hired a good IT team to polish the user interface.