Booked Specialty Dining - will it automatically populate the Navigator app?

Josie201

I booked our three complimentary specialty dinners on line today.  It noted on my screen as confirmed but I didn’t receive any email confirmation.  Maybe I will over the next day or so.  I also wondered if it would automatically show up in my Navigator app like reservations do on the Celebrity app.   The Navigator app for the January 7 cruise is still blank other than the basic itinerary.  

They will show up in the Navigator app...but they will come and go in the weeks before your departure.  By the time you board, they will stay.  Same for excursions.

I have always received an email confirmation...so that is strange, but I wouldn't worry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don’t recall them showing in my navigator app for my recent cruise until I got on the ship but maybe I just didn’t look hard enough.  I had an email confirmation issue.  For some reason it doesn’t like my email which I consider my primary email but it likes my hotmail.  It never did show up.  Unfortunately I had to call to get them to email me.

• Like 1

We are experiencing the same thing for our specialty dining reservations. The app still shows that we have dining credits to use and I booked reservations weeks ago. I am wondering if I should try to rebook??  Also, we received email confirmation for a shore excursion and after I dropped the confirmation email in a folder it disappeared. Has me worried  anyone else experienced any of this?🫤

• Like 1

Our dinners and ShoreEx showed on the app once booked, but I just added an additional dinner a few days ago and all of my dinners and excursions vanished from the app. 

After a couple of days with nothing showing, I logged out then back in and everything was back and refreshed. You may want to try that.

HAL is not a poster child regarding the use of technology. 👿      🍻🥌

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Hey my (two) dinner reservations and (two) shore excursions are there in my first upcoming cruise, but I can't figure out how to view the second of our B2B...

The dinners and ShoreXes are each one HIA perk and one pre-paid-for.

Anyone walk me through seeing my second itinerary? I can "see" my upcoming cruises all the way to 2024, but not the itinerary or any way to add to it.

• Like 1

Just to close off on this.  I did a chat with HAL this morning.  They gave me a number to call.  I called.  After 20 minutes waiting for a chat person, 20 minutes waiting on hold, I was told their system  was down and to try again later ..... hahahaha.  But, I just tried, and everything is showing now in my Navigator app. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Josie201 said:

I was told their system  was down and to try again later

Perhaps that explains why I received a notification on the Navigator App earlier today  asking if we were ready for our adventure ashore?  The shore excursion was scheduled for September 8th 2022 - yes, nearly 3 months ago.

😭

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, crystalspin said:

Hey my (two) dinner reservations and (two) shore excursions are there in my first upcoming cruise, but I can't figure out how to view the second of our B2B...

The dinners and ShoreXes are each one HIA perk and one pre-paid-for.

Anyone walk me through seeing my second itinerary? I can "see" my upcoming cruises all the way to 2024, but not the itinerary or any way to add to it.

I have done 3 B2B in the last year.  While I think the second week was populated in navigator it showed nothing until half way through the day on the second voyage.  If there is a way I don't know it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1