That Other Live: Celebration b2b

jam19872016

Sailaway was a bust. Unfortunately there really isn't a great place to catch sailaway if you want a forward view.

I went to loft 19 to see if I could sneak in. There was a crew member near the gate so I played it off like I was just looking. He invited me in to look around. 

Cabana pricing is $500 a day on sea days and $250 on port days. Crazy. 

Unfortunately the view is even worse here because it is not along the edge of the ship and the glass wall is two layers in many spots.

It was much quieter than serenity though.

I gave up taking pictures after a couple and just enjoyed what little view I could get.

20221211_165702-X2.jpg

20221211_165918-X2.jpg

20221211_170008-X2.jpg

20221211_170808-X2.jpg

20221211_171040-X2.jpg

The sun was setting already. Again it was very hard to capture it with all the glass panels.

20221211_171238-X2.jpg

Edited by jam19872016
  • Like 9

42 minutes ago, jam19872016 said:

A gift for sailing B2B. 

20221211_172011-X2.jpg

I always waste the fruit and I hate being wasteful. I wish there was a way to request something else. Like a plate of fries 🤪

just ask your cabin steward if they would like it.  Ours is usually happy to take it.  

21 minutes ago, nwcruiselover said:

I’ll be on a B2B in January and I’ll ask my cabin steward if they’d like the champagne as well as the fruit.  Never thought of that before.

Please don’t insult champagne by calling that swill champagne. Sparkling wine or bubbly

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, lazydayz said:

just ask your cabin steward if they would like it.  Ours is usually happy to take it.  

25 minutes ago, nwcruiselover said:

I’ll be on a B2B in January and I’ll ask my cabin steward if they’d like the champagne as well as the fruit.  Never thought of that before.

My mom did that when we did b2b2b2b in September i don't know why I didn't think of that. I will ask Stewart of he would like the wine. Not the alcohol though lol.

12 hours ago, jam19872016 said:

Stopped off at javablue because it was convenient compared to fighting my way to Lido.

20221211_084543-X2.jpg

That sandwich was freaking amazing. There are a lot of food options it's hard to try it all but make absolute sure you try this one.

Amazing.

What is it?

50 minutes ago, nwcruiselover said:

I’m a teetotaler so I don’t know the difference but I’ve heard it’s bottom of the barrel bubbly.

its not great but i'm really not picky. I drink the cheap stuff with just as much gusto as the average stuff. I once bought a bottle that one might consider good, Vevue Clicquot (sp), and it was good but not any better than the average stuff.

• Like 3

The wifi has been incredible. Better than Starlink on Royal Caribbean. It's having some issues right now, I can't seem to upload the dinner pictures from Chibang. Guess I will try again later.

Gonna let my phone charge for a few more minutes then head back to Alchemy for another adult beverage.

• Like 2