Error: "The Cart Rolled Away"

BermudaBound2014

Well since they can't make their website work right at least they have a sense of humor about it. That's a start, realizing and acknowledging there is actually an issue. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Glad that this is working for some people, but we're having the same issue.  I just sent the Celebrity Engagement Center an email at cec@celebrity.com to see if they can fix this problem.  I'll post the results here if/when they respond.  Yet another example of their abysmal IT department! 

FYI:  I was trying to book our excursions on the Celebrity.com website on my laptop.  That what I've done in the past for dozens of cruises.  My wife was just able to do that on the Celebrity app on her phone by going into our future cruises and doing it there.  So, you may be able to do that in a pinch while they figure out how to fix their website.

9 hours ago, zip01002 said:

Glad that this is working for some people, but we're having the same issue.  I just sent the Celebrity Engagement Center an email at cec@celebrity.com to see if they can fix this problem.  I'll post the results here if/when they respond.  Yet another example of their abysmal IT department! 

Good news everyone!

Celebrity has just upgraded their IT department. 🥳

Here's their holiday card photo of the new team.

101 Proofs For God: #13 The Infinite Monkey Theorem

• Haha 5