Captain’s Circle Expiration

Marymcgol1

We have not cruised on Princess for 20 years, but have booked a cruise for 2023.  We booked on the Princess website and the confirmation showed a “new” Captain Circle number.  Did our old Captain Circle numbers expire?  We have the “old “ numbers and I believe we may even have dates of prior cruises (4 cruises, 38 nights).  How do we get record onto new number or booking onto old number?  Thanks for any advice

Call Princess, they can correct this and put your upcoming cruise under your old Captains Circle number and delete the new one. The numbers don’t expire.  if you have your old numbers that will make it easy for them.

Edited by Shelly97060
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Apparently the Captains Circle doesn't have a dedicated phone number? I couldn't find one. 

No, you need to call the 1-800 number for Princess or you can use the chat feature. The reps are trained to consolidate the numbers so it should be fairly easy to get fixed. 

9 hours ago, Shelly97060 said:

No, you need to call the 1-800 number for Princess or you can use the chat feature. The reps are trained to consolidate the numbers so it should be fairly easy to get fixed. 

Thanks. Our CC numbers and profiles are correct. We haven't cruised with Princess since 2010. Some things have changed so I'm trying to get reacquainted. Use to Celebrity and RC where they have a dedicated phone numbers for the CC and CAS. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1