I leave on the Prima in 14 days and I'm SO EXCITED

Sigyn

On 12/9/2022 at 8:46 AM, njsmom said:

What do I do? I leave on my cruise on the Prima in 14 days and I'm unreasonably excited. Any solutions? 

You say "unreasonably" excited.  Nope, your excitement IS reasonable, making the impending cruise that much more special  Enjoy the excitement!  Watch Youtube videos, read trip reports, pre-pack and pack again...and mark the dates off on the calendar.  Have a great time!

(Yeah, and book another cruise too if you can...it takes the edge off the sting when you eventually disembark this cruise knowing there's another cruise on the horizon...)

• Like 2

On 12/9/2022 at 8:46 AM, njsmom said:

What do I do? I leave on my cruise on the Prima in 14 days and I'm unreasonably excited. Any solutions? 

You are almost there, with the excitement pour yourself a cocktail from time to time. You will have a great time on the Prima.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, curlstravel said:

Prima last month!!!  Bliss this month!!! Joy next month😀😀😀

I dream of this, monthly cruise.

Got off  the Prima last month, Celebrity Apex in February, NCL Encore September and Celebrity Ascent in December.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2022 at 11:51 AM, cruiseny4life said:

Book another cruise before you leave! That's what we did. Which is why, in 22 (I think) days we're going on a cruise. Before our March cruise. 🙂

Check out my signature - I've booked two already! Not feeling cruise line loyal, so going to try out a bunch!

I see that I'm not alone in my quest to ease my excitement. The countdown is now 11 days before we leave for Florida and 12 days for the cruise. Breathe deeply...it will be here so fast!

Edited by njsmom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1