Transportation from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral

I M INDIAN

We are arriving at Orlando Airport at night. We will be spending a night at Marriot Airport hotel. I don;t think they will have any shuttle to Posrt Canaveral but if we take a shuttle back to the airport, is there a shuttle to port Canaveral? Where can I find the info? We are sailing MSC.

If shuttle is not an option, what is our next best option? 

We have used Cruise Control. A very reliable shuttle company that provides transportation from MCO as well as picking up at some hotels then to Port Canaveral and back to MCO again after a cruise.

Give then a call...(888) 416-8830... Corey the owner is very helpful at arranging your transportation needs. Enjoy your cruise.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

We have used Cruise Control. A very reliable shuttle company that provides transportation from MCO as well as picking up at some hotels then to Port Canaveral and back to MCO again after a cruise.

Give then a call...(888) 416-8830... Corey the owner is very helpful at arranging your transportation needs. Enjoy your cruise.

Thank You! I will check them out!

• Like 2

We always use a shuttle to get to our Port Canaveral hotel when we cruise out of there. I know some offer a rate that includes it, but we found that to be more expensive than booking the shuttle on our own. We also book a round trip ticket as sometimes you can save a few bucks.

Now, having said that, be warned that many of the shuttle companies are super short staffed and it takes a long time. We used Cocoa Beach, which we've used before, and it took us probably over an hour for our shuttle to show up at the port when we debarked. The worse part, was they had nobody answering phones and the voicemail it kept sending me to was full. There were about 10 people/groups that were all waiting for the shuttle to get to the port to take us to the airport. There was no one place to wait at the port as well, we were told 4 different places by 4 different people, and as I said, nobody was answering the phones at Cocoa Beach. Once a shuttle pulled up, we realized that several people around us were also waiting. So he basically checked off the first I think 9 people that checked in with him to get on the shuttle. It didn't really matter who it was, he didn't really have a list of the exact people he was picking up. A second driver actually pulled up a few minutes later and the same thing. On top of that, neither driver had a way to get in touch with the office either, they're calling the same number we are.

Sooo.... my whole point is that they were totally fine going to our hotel, which was on Sunday afternoon the day before we sailed. But on Saturday when we docked, with people coming in to the port for a cruise, and us trying to leave the port, it was very disorganized and not a great experience. We will most likely use another shuttle company if/when we cruise out of PC again. Bring your patience and have a later flight if you're flying out after your cruise.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2022 at 7:46 PM, Ashland said:

Ashland, thank you so much for sharing hotel recommendation Home2Suite.  Once again, my apologies as this is not the original posting to acknowledge your valuable help but have lost my way with the multiple posts that I was wading thru.  Since I saw your name here, I thought I will just sneak in to again thank you!!!

3 hours ago, nucroozer said:

Ashland, thank you so much for sharing hotel recommendation Home2Suite.  Once again, my apologies as this is not the original posting to acknowledge your valuable help but have lost my way with the multiple posts that I was wading thru.  Since I saw your name here, I thought I will just sneak in to again thank you!!!

You are so very welcome. So glad I was able to provide what we experienced as a great hotel choice for Port Canaveral.

Happy, healthy, safe travels to you.

On 12/9/2022 at 7:44 PM, I M INDIAN said:

Thank You! I will check them out!

We just used Cruise Control transportation two weeks ago and were very pleased with them.  We paid $25 each to go from MCO to Port Canaveral then $25 each for the return trip for a total of $100 for 2.  Our driver, Stephanie, was friendly and we felt very comfortable riding with her.  The van was clean and well maintained.  Your needs are slightly different than ours were but I'm sure Corey will be able to answer your questions.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here is another recommendation for Cruise Control Transportation.  Booked a group of 14 (airport-hotel @ CocoaBeach-Port-airport return) as well as one couple going just airport to port on Dec10. All communication was timely, pickup was on time, vehicles clean, safe, excellent and friendly drivers. 

• Like 1