What's wrong with the two end Family Suites w/balcony?

mafig

The two end Family Suites with Balcony (12030 and `12530) are always the last to sell out.

They seem to have a different configuration than the other family suites according to the deck plan.

This is specifically on the Dawn.

"strange, small diagonal balcony"

That's what I found out by doing a search.  So, unless I hear from someone who stayed in either of these who says the room really makes up for that, or something like that, I'll probably not book either of these.

This is pure speculation so dont hold me to it.  We have stayed several times in 12028. The reading i didnt book the 12030 is that bump out, also the one next to it 12032 has bump out.  Since we just had a wall of window i thought it might block our view. I know now that would probably not be an issue. So that is why i didnt book it.

From my file pix -

1 looking out from stateroom entrance door

2 looking out the diagonal balcony

3 the cramped space - 2 loungers and useless cocktail table

Noteworthy - this cabin can be viewed from above guests looking down from deck 13

Noisy cabin as the running jogging track passes directly overhead

The same applies to the mirror image cabin 12530 ***

***Cabin 12530 may experience smoke from the port side smoking area pool deck 12.

Both of these are opposite of the ships library - while a quiet zone there is an awful

amount of foot traffic going forward to other suites and the hidden inside cabins.

There are 4 meeting rooms are next to the library 

NCL DAWN-1.JPG

NCL DAWN-2.JPG

NCL DAWN-3.JPG

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, dexddd said:

We sailed with someone who sailed in the port side room or one forward and main issue was loungers being put out early.

Yes putting the deck furniture out tooo early - the noise of loungers and chairs being dragged

across un-insultated decking reverberating on the ceiling of the cabins underneath.

Some ships the jogging running track right overhead - some ships the Fitness center or other

aerobics activity being conducted (but usually regulated in hours of operation) 

Also beware of the thundering bass boom box entertainment anywhere near your cabin ! ! ! ! ! 

Just a warning to check the deck plans to what is above and below you and see if you can

live with those interruptions.