Heard rumors about drink vouchers

Ret MP

On 12/27/2022 at 8:47 AM, molly361 said:

What happened to signing for your voucher drinks?  Just off the Wonder and never signed any slips for any voucher drink.

We were on Jewel in Nov when it started.  We literally signed two receipts and that was it.  It never had legs.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2022 at 4:16 PM, Ocean Boy said:

I fold up dollar bills and hand them over with my seapass. Pretty inconspicuous as I feel no need to put on a show for anyone.

It's only a show if you make a show of it.  We just hand them the $1 when they give us the drink.  No one else even notices.

10 hours ago, Ret MP said:

I think I read in this forum that there was a new system that was going to have, on the receipt/slip, what the number of drinks you have left for the day OR how many you have had for the day so far, I don't remember which.  I can't speak from experience of what is actually happening, yet.  But, I do remember a post saying that!  Don't know if it has always been that way or if it doesn't exist at all or if it is still being implemented. 

We just got off the Vision OS Dec. 16 and it was very spotty having to sign for voucher drinks.  I'd say about 20% of the time we signed, otherwise we just handed over our seapass card, they scanned it, and nothing else.  I think it's more of a hassle for the bar tenders.  Actually, last few days of the cruise, I don't think we had to sign at all?  So I think this program might be sort of petering out on it's own, ha.