Live Carnival Magic Dec 31st-Jan 8th Whaletail sailing through the new year

WhaleTailFlCruiser

3 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Came down to my room cause I really had to use the bathroom and I don’t like using the public ones lol. I kept inserting my card and the thing kept flashing yellow and then I noticed the room steward had left the bolt done so it stayed cracked open? Yeah I don’t like that. 

I’d be at guest services so fast people would be spinning as I went by!  That has happened twice to us in hotels. Unacceptable 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, purpleally said:

I’d be at guest services so fast people would be spinning as I went by!  That has happened twice to us in hotels. Unacceptable 

Its funny you should say that because I did and they just brushed it aside like it didn’t matter. I strongly dislike being brushed aside when I find something unacceptable I have medications and electronics that could have stolen. 

• Like 4

I got berated some guy talking about me leaving him some prize in the elevator. I am so confused honestly. And mildly annoyed, I am sure I had a look of confusion because he said yeah it was you. And I was like ok and walked away.

Anyways moving on swiftly, went and saw the show flick it was decent. Going to go to lido and watch the Sunday night game. 

• Haha 6

32 minutes ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

I got berated some guy talking about me leaving him some prize in the elevator. I am so confused honestly. And mildly annoyed, I am sure I had a look of confusion because he said yeah it was you. And I was like ok and walked away.

Anyways moving on swiftly, went and saw the show flick it was decent. Going to go to lido and watch the Sunday night game. 

does he…. Think you farted?

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Maybe? I could have cause it’s when I was running back to my room to use the bathroom I don’t remember lol. 

look, all the food, the cheers package…. It’s understandable tbh

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

He who smelt it dealt it? 🤣

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Its funny you should say that because I did and they just brushed it aside like it didn’t matter. I strongly dislike being brushed aside when I find something unacceptable I have medications and electronics that could have stolen. 

Whoa!  No way. At the Hampton they gave my points back and the Waldorf zeroed out my bill