FLL to Miami hotel…best way?

Barwick Cruiser

We (2 couples) are flying into FLL on Feb 12, leaving on a cruise on the 13th out of POM staying the night precruise in Miami. What the best way, and most economical, to get from Ft Lauderdale airport to our Miami hotel? Seems like there’s lots of shuttle services to get back from POM to FLL the day we disembark but I’m having difficulty finding options for the trip to the hotel other than Uber or Lyft, and hesitant to rely on them due to their surge pricing frequency as well as needing a large van for all of us and our luggage. Thanks for any advice!

A common recommendation here is to stay in Ft Lauderdale and take one of the frequently recommended shuttles to the port the day of sailing.

Have you contacted any of the frequently recommended shuttle services mentioned here to see what they offer in your situation? SAS, QLS, Jiffy Jeff, GO Shuttle and a couple others.

Also a common recommendation is Larry's Limo, which, for a party of 4, wouldn't be too expensive. 

• Like 1

Larry's Limos provides excellent service and is highly recommended by many Cruise Critic posters including myself. They are more expensive than a cab, Uber or Lyft but so worth it. I have used them a few times and was always satisfied with there service.

• 3 weeks later...

If it's not too late check into staying in the Dania Beach area near Ft. Lauderdale.  First check out SAS transportation's website.  They only service the hotels on their list.  They only service from  FLL to Miami and then back to FLL for  your flight home.  We have used them and recommended them for years.  We have never had an issue and you know as soon as you book exactly what your cost will be.  I believe "Steve" is the guys name we've always used.  They do a great job.  If you do stay there and need a place to eat, check out "Sal's" Italian restaurant.  Delicious!  

Thanks for this info. We just cancelled our Miami hotel and booked a hotel near Dania Beach…one of the ones that SAS serves and following all the positive reviews on this board booked them for our transport to POM the next day. Not sure how many others will be on the same shuttle but we’re booked for 9:30 pickup and have 10:30 reservation for checkin at Miami, hopefully there in time 🤞