Beyond/E Class question

bikerunner

Probably asked I know but could not find the answer looking thru various posts on the Beyond.  The beds when split what size are they, twins/full?  Im going with my friend and I know the sleeper sofas are more like trundle beds but curious on the split beds in the room and size.  

3 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

The twins are actually about 33”, so narrower than a traditional twin.  Full bed is about 66”.  I’ve measured and it’s the same on all cruise ships I’ve sailed.  EM

Are you sure about that on E-class ships? The combined beds on E-Class are considered KING beds, so splitting them up will yield single beds LARGER than your traditional cruise ship single beds. 

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/staterooms/veranda-stateroom

3 hours ago, kwokpot said:

Are you sure about that on E-class ships? The combined beds on E-Class are considered KING beds, so splitting them up will yield single beds LARGER than your traditional cruise ship single beds. 

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/staterooms/veranda-stateroom

That's what I am kind of seeing from different pictures but this will be first time on E class.  I booked an SV with Trundle anyways.  If it is a king size bed then we would be in great shape.  

56 minutes ago, bikerunner said:

That's what I am kind of seeing from different pictures but this will be first time on E class.  I booked an SV with Trundle anyways.  If it is a king size bed then we would be in great shape.  

It's unique to Celebrity's E-class ships that all cabins have king-size beds. It's quite apparent when you're on the bed since it's very big in relation to the room. 

Screenshot_20221222-154306.png

Edited by kwokpot

• 4 weeks later...

If I may ask a related question: I see that there are both single and double sofa bed (trundle?) configurations. Do the double sofa beds take up much more space in the cabin? We were assigned one randomly when booking, but seems a waste as we're not traveling with 3rd or 4th passengers.

We were on the Apex in July. The sofa beds are the same size but if it’s a double , you just pull out the trundle. Single just means no trundle so there is no impact on space. We were travelling with our daughters and when the trundle is out there is not a lot of space to walk around. For anyone who is wondering  the sofa beds are brick hard. The trundle section was much comfier and our girls alternated each night to save any arguments.