Laundry package?

IslaSarah

Boarding the Reflection tomorrow. Just arrived in FLL, 14 hours into travel due to trying less than optimal flights that got us out before the big storm in the Midwest. Our luggage made it and AirTags were great to know where it was along the way. However, I’m pretty sure it spent 4 hours in the pouring rain at DCA. Some clothes are soaked, most are damp, and everything already smells musty. 

I know Celebrity doesn’t have self-serve laundry options, and I’ve never sent anything out for cleaning. Do they offer any package options since we need 8 days of two people's clothes washed? On a previous HAL cruise we paid up front for an all-the-laundry-you-want package that was great. 

Also, this is my first time in Concierge, can they help handle getting this dealt with tomorrow?

Not a great start to the trip, but clothes can wash and we’re on vacation so it could be worse!

Edited by IslaSarah
Typo

we have done laundry on board.  I think $40 per bag.  But they do offer some specials and if you are elite and above get some free laundry.  We have used the service multiple times.  We send out underware, PJ's and tee shirts.  Never had a problem.  They also offer dry cleaning- not cheap for your better garments.

This is the downside of soft luggage as the hard side doesn't have the weather problem.  Enjoy your cruise 

• Like 1

Do not send anything that you wouldn't want washed in hot water and dried at the highest temperature settings.  We sent a bag that included a couple of nice tee-shirts and they shrunk.  We do get two free bags and only use them for sturdy stuff as most of our regular laundry at home is done on cooler settings.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1