Just checked in for my cruise--pass says PALL and CALL

Linda W.

So am I supposed to drink double??  I have the premium beverage package but does this mean I have both??  Is it supposed to say both?  Must say Celebrity has messed up our reservations MORE than once.  Not sure if I should call them and wait or if I should email them if I can find the email.  We don't leave until Feb. 9th for our first leg of our b2b.  Can't wait to see what the next one says!

Feel free to order doubles..   LOL.     If your pass has a PAL on it your good to go.    On a recent cruise someone screwed up and 80% of the passengers had nothing printed on their cards.  Was a real mess with a line to Customer Services with 200-300 on line. 

• Like 1

That happened to me once. I upgraded prior to the sailing and had both PALL and CALL on my card (solo traveler). They offered me Classic wines first in MDR until I complained and eventually went to Guest Relations to get a new card with only Premium designated. Very frustrating.

Save the hassle. If you see a short line at Guest Relations, get a card with only PALL.

Edited by Buckeye94
Clarity
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Buckeye94 said:

That happened to me once. I upgraded prior to the sailing and had both PALL and CALL on my card (solo traveler). They offered me Classic wines first in MDR until I complained and eventually went to Guest Relations to get a new card with only Premium designated. Very frustrating.

Save the hassle. If you see a short line at Guest Relations, get a card with only PALL.

Thank you!  That info is very helpful!  Will do.  Our boarding time is 10:30 so hopefully it won’t be busy!

My friend just did on line check in for our February cruise on the Summit..we are all in sky suites but I noticed her express pass said CALL and was turquoise…but said suite on it…this is her first cruise …I told her she needed to call Celebrity to investigate…she was originally in aqua but paid to upgrade to a sky suite…it was not a move -up…

celebrity said it was an error and says she has premium drinks and WIFI…I’m hoping she she doesn’t have an issue when we board.

• Thanks 1

We were on a b2b earlier this month. Though our boarding passes displayed "CALL, PALL", our Seapass cards displayed "Premium Bev". If "Premium Bev" is displayed on your Seapass card, I wouldn't waste time at guest services before ordering a premium beverage as a test😉Though we have had Seapass cards that displayed "CALL PALL" in the past, we haven't seen this on the three cruises we've upgraded since the restart.

Edited by Silkroad
  • Like 1