Atlantis Beach Pass

helloxxannie

I remember years ago I was able to purchase a day beach pass with no waterpark access to Atlantis in Nassau, but it doesn't seem to show up on their website anymore. Does anyone know if this is still possible to do? My parents only want to explore and see their beaches!

Thanks in advance! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mjkacmom said:

If they just want to see the beach they can use the public beach access right next door. He beach pass at Atlantis did not grant access to exploring the resort.

The only pass I know of and it was sold years ago was limited and did not include beach or pool areas just Aquarium and general inside property. Don't buy a pass from the ship including lunch.  You can go to the same restaurant for much less.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/29/2022 at 8:08 PM, helloxxannie said:

I remember years ago I was able to purchase a day beach pass with no waterpark access to Atlantis in Nassau, but it doesn't seem to show up on their website anymore. Does anyone know if this is still possible to do? My parents only want to explore and see their beaches!

Thanks in advance! 

Thanks for asking this question. I had a similar pass through Carnival in 2020 that included access to just about everything except the pools and the water park. I think I paid $90 for it or something like that. I roamed around Atlantis so much that day that I could hardly move when I got back to the ship. Found your post, and was hoping that someone had some good news. Oh well! 

On 1/4/2023 at 8:01 PM, chong67 said:

Can you walk from the Cabbage Beach to the Atlantis compound?

Yes, and there are marked entrances from the public beach into Atlantis; the main one is near the Atlantis Lagoon (and that beach is restricted to Atlantis wristband guests).  Normally you will be stopped before getting too far in from the beach unless you have an Aquaventure wristband.