BoA Celebrity credit card sign up bonus hasn't shown up...3 mos. later

KKB

Got the card in Sept & have more than made the min purchase requirement to get the 30000 My Cruise points (we got an email with that offer).

For the life of me I cannot figure out who I contact to get this taken care of!

Thx!

2 minutes ago, KKB said:

Got the card in Sept & have more than made the min purchase requirement to get the 30000 My Cruise points (we got an email with that offer).

For the life of me I cannot figure out who I contact to get this taken care of!

Thx!

There should be a phone number on the back of your card as well as on your monthly statement.

1 minute ago, RichYak said:

There should be a phone number on the back of your card as well as on your monthly statement.

Yeah...I just thought there would be a line specific for rewards...

Good luck. I wasted an incredible amount of time with BOA and Celebrity passing me back and forth before I finally got it. It was a BOA issue and seems like they wait until you call vs giving you the credit as they should. 

I had another terrible set of interactions with BOA over an error with the personal information on my account and numerous rude and poorly trained customer service agents. I took it to their corporate executive complaint department and dealt with an incredibly incompetent and rude executive there. I ended up telling them to close the card as I refused to do any more business with them.  

5 hours ago, sun bum said:

Forgot to mention ,you must pay off the balance before you can receive the 30,000 My Cruise points.

I pay off every month...so was paid off 3 mos. ago. Sigh.

BOA is a great company.  If you call them and explain your issue with the credit card dept. they will take care of it.  If for some reason it hasn't been applied after you fulfilled the offer, simply ask and you shall receive. 

• 2 weeks later...

I received the card about 2 weeks ago, made a purchase and received my first credit card bill via email yesterday.  I saw the Reedemable points on my BOA on-line account and it let me transfer them for OBC, even though I haven't paid the credit card yet.  When transferring the points, BOA asks for the reservation number so there is at least a way to connect the BOA account with the Celebrity account.

I don't see them on my Celebrity account yet.  I'll give them a week or so before I call.  My cruise is in March.