Let our newest video of The Oceania Riviera Med cruise make you dream of cruises in 2023 !

Jimmyke

5 hours ago, Jimmyke said:

Hi,

Enjoy our newest video of our Med cruise !

Happy 2023 !

Greetz

We watched this afternoon and, like your previous videos, we thoroughly enjoyed it.

My wife always comments on how slim you are after having eaten all that lovely food you show, especially the Porterhouse.

Thank you for sharing

• Haha 1

Very much enjoyed another of your great travel adventures!  Reminded us of prior Mediterranean cruises we have been on --- makes us want to book another one.  The music fit the video perfectly as well. 

Looks like you had great weather.  May I ask what time of year this was?

Again, thanks for taking the time and effort to do this video --- lots of fun to watch!

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, govanguy said:

We watched this afternoon and, like your previous videos, we thoroughly enjoyed it.

My wife always comments on how slim you are after having eaten all that lovely food you show, especially the Porterhouse.

Thank you for sharing

Hahaha, we have the 'no limits policy' 🙂 on holidays but during the year we do our best to eat healthy everyday! Good companies like Oceania and SilverSea are serving good quality food, so weight gain is still limited because of that I think. The porterhouse is really out of this world, but this is a small steak at the Polo Grill hahaha. For sure our favorite, the most delicious steak we have ever eaten!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Woofa said:

Amazing video, thanks for your work, everything looks amazing.  We board Riviera Wednesday for our first cruise ever, getting pretty excited as we start packing.

Oh so exciting. Your first cruise but I'm 100% sure you will love it! Enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Just2guys said:

Very much enjoyed another of your great travel adventures!  Reminded us of prior Mediterranean cruises we have been on --- makes us want to book another one.  The music fit the video perfectly as well. 

Looks like you had great weather.  May I ask what time of year this was?

Again, thanks for taking the time and effort to do this video --- lots of fun to watch!

Thanks a lot for your kind words! 

The cruise was in June, it took me half a year to finish the video 🤭! The weather was perfect.

Cheers!

16 hours ago, BEEZLEE said:

Nice video….doesn’t look like any changes with the recent Riviera refurbishment ??…was this a post-refresh cruise ?…enjoyed anyway and thanks !

Yes the cruise was in June, it took me half a year to finish the video 🤭. I thought only the rooms have been renovated or is it the whole ship? 

Thank you for sharing another great video - brings back memories of our own trip on Riviera.   Our first cruise on Riviera was in September & October and I watched your previous videos many times before that trip.  

Happy New Year!

Cheers,

Joe & Jeff

Edited by JoePDX
  • Like 1

Love your video as we will be on the Riviera in April. You present a different angle that is most enjoyable. Some of the expressions on your mother's face in some of the dining shots are priceless. Loved it.

• Haha 1

On 1/4/2023 at 5:51 PM, JoePDX said:

Thank you for sharing another great video - brings back memories of our own trip on Riviera.   Our first cruise on Riviera was in September & October and I watched your previous videos many times before that trip.  

Happy New Year!

Cheers,

Joe & Jeff

Oh wow, that's really nice to hear! Our best wishes for 2023!

Edited by Jimmyke
  • Like 1

On 1/16/2023 at 2:21 PM, Spotbattman said:

Great video. Thank you for sharing your holiday. Many of the restaurants look quiet. I imagine the ship was not at full capacity. Also very helpful to see the on board dress code! 

Indeed,  maybe too quiet! I think there were only 500 passengers on board which is excellent for service but we had little to no connections. It felt really empty at times.