Booking Shows-Sky Princess

Belci

No. Theater shows are all walk in. Exception if you are in a Sky Suite there is reserved seating for you. Not certain of the actual start date, but those that purchase the premier fare package will receive reserved seating for production shows, not other shows. Expect this will be a section of the theater seats and not a specific seat.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Belci said:

Hi

Have not cruised Princess in years. Going on Sky in a couple weeks and was wondering if they require pre booking of any shows while on board? 

thanks for any info

As usual... @skynighthas nailed it!  No reservations for shows (for the common folk!)  Pros and cons with this...you always get the people who try to "reserve" a whole row of seats for "their friends/family". 😠

12 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

As usual... @skynighthas nailed it!  No reservations for shows (for the common folk!)  Pros and cons with this...you always get the people who try to "reserve" a whole row of seats for "their friends/family". 😠

And I always sit down with them.  They look like there's a corn cob shoved, well, you know where.  

And I'll move someone's towel too.  

I have no shame. 

2 hours ago, justafem said:

And I always sit down with them.  They look like there's a corn cob shoved, well, you know where.  

And I'll move someone's towel too.  

I have no shame. 

You are my favourite type of passenger, reserving the seat next to you for your other half is fine, whole row is a big no no