It disappeared

Chardonnay Char

We are booked for a September cruise from Vancouver to Hawaii.  When I booked, the 75 pct off for a second person was being advertised.  But I went with the TA price.  Knowledgable people and a big agency.  TA  said the cruise had limited space, especially in Aqua.  At the time, I checked the Celebrity site and he was absolutely right.  Earlier this evening I checked again and found lots of Aqua cabins, including one right next to our room for $1,000 less.   I emailed the TA, but this is Sunday night.  I just looked again -- loading the Celebrity web page took awhile -- but now it says no Aqua availability.  However, accessing the Celebrity site took extra long.  Any insights?  

12 hours ago, Chardonnay Char said:

We are booked for a September cruise from Vancouver to Hawaii.  When I booked, the 75 pct off for a second person was being advertised.  But I went with the TA price.  Knowledgable people and a big agency.  TA  said the cruise had limited space, especially in Aqua.  At the time, I checked the Celebrity site and he was absolutely right.  Earlier this evening I checked again and found lots of Aqua cabins, including one right next to our room for $1,000 less.   I emailed the TA, but this is Sunday night.  I just looked again -- loading the Celebrity web page took awhile -- but now it says no Aqua availability.  However, accessing the Celebrity site took extra long.  Any insights?  

I hope your experience with the big box company is timely, as I found just the complete opposite with my one and done experience...good luck!  It could also be an IT issue, as this is quite normal for Celebrity.

Edited by Lastdance

1 hour ago, Lastdance said:

I hope your experience with the big box company is timely, as I found just the complete opposite with my one and done experience...good luck!  It could also be an IT issue, as this is quite normal for Celebrity.

It can be hit or miss with the big box store travel agency.  One size doesn't fit all.  Big Box worked for me, getting me 13.5% benefits on what will be a sold out Japan itinerary.  

Edited by hubofhockey
  • Like 1