NCL cancelled my booking !

tmcav

I booked a cruise on Norwegian Sun on 15th November 2022 for a Canaries cruise departing from Malaga on February 3rd 2023, I paid in full and received my NCL Booking reference. I received an Email on the 20th November thanking me for choosing NCL and to create my profile at NCL.com, all good so far.I further received an email on January 2nd  asking me to complete my profile and start planning my cruise. I downloaded the App and when I tried to register my cruise details I got a message saying it could not find my booking, after reading on here that there had been problems wit the APP I waited until Friday last week and tried again no success. I decided to contact my agent to see if they could help, she said to leave it with her and she would call me back this was at around 2.30pm. I thought no more about it.

At 7pm Friday night she called back and told me my booking had been cancelled by NCL, she is currently investigating why, the cruise is still happening and on NCLs website it says the cruise is full.

The fact that they cancelled my booking is bad enough but not to inform me or my Agent is disgraceful if I hadn't spoke to my agent on Friday I would probably be sat here now looking forward to my cruise, needless to say I wont be considering cruising with NCL again.

do you have a copy of the actual NCL confirmation showing your payment?  Not your TA's confirmation, but the official NCL one.  When you booked you were already within final payment so hopefully your TA paid NCL right away.  A NCL confirmation would show that payment was received at booking

• Like 6

22 hours ago, tmcav said:

I booked a cruise on Norwegian Sun on 15th November 2022 for a Canaries cruise departing from Malaga on February 3rd 2023, I paid in full and received my NCL Booking reference. I received an Email on the 20th November thanking me for choosing NCL and to create my profile at NCL.com, all good so far.I further received an email on January 2nd  asking me to complete my profile and start planning my cruise. I downloaded the App and when I tried to register my cruise details I got a message saying it could not find my booking, after reading on here that there had been problems wit the APP I waited until Friday last week and tried again no success. I decided to contact my agent to see if they could help, she said to leave it with her and she would call me back this was at around 2.30pm. I thought no more about it.

At 7pm Friday night she called back and told me my booking had been cancelled by NCL, she is currently investigating why, the cruise is still happening and on NCLs website it says the cruise is full.

The fact that they cancelled my booking is bad enough but not to inform me or my Agent is disgraceful if I hadn't spoke to my agent on Friday I would probably be sat here now looking forward to my cruise, needless to say I wont be considering cruising with NCL again.

I hope it was just a glitch and your cruise is restored.  We've seen a lot of these with NCL technical support.

Edited by kitkat343