Sold out excursion

akeasley

I don't believe adding it to your wish list does anything.   

When I put my name on a waiting list for a sold-out excursion, I was notified by email that a spot had opened up.   I had a certain time period - I believe 48 hours - to book and pay for it.   They did not automatically charge me, and if I had not paid for it within the time period, I would have gone to the bottom of the waiting list.

As it was an excursion that I really wanted, I checked my account almost every day to see if a spot had opened up.   That probably wasn't necessary, as I did get an email.  But I didn't want to miss my chance if the email had gone astray!  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Joanne G. said:

I don't believe adding it to your wish list does anything.   

When I put my name on a waiting list for a sold-out excursion, I was notified by email that a spot had opened up.   I had a certain time period - I believe 48 hours - to book and pay for it.   They did not automatically charge me, and if I had not paid for it within the time period, I would have gone to the bottom of the waiting list.

As it was an excursion that I really wanted, I checked my account almost every day to see if a spot had opened up.   That probably wasn't necessary, as I did get an email.  But I didn't want to miss my chance if the email had gone astray!  

Thank you!

47 minutes ago, paulandjoyce said:

When this happened to us, I called the princess phone number and spoke to someone who put us on the wait list. 

Thank you! I’ll ask my TA about being added to a wait list.

If you don’t get a ticket before leaving, onboard go to the Shore Excursion desk when they are open and ask if any space available if not put your name down on a waitlist.

I had an excursion booked and my sister did not for the same excursion.  Once onboard she went to the Shore Excursion and put her name down on the waitlist.  The night before the excursion, she was notified that a ticket had opened up for her.

People can cancel their excursion 24 hours before an excursion some people do cancel that open up a ticket.

Edited by phabric
  • Like 1