Changed Dining Type Not showing on the website

cruznkate

Hi. We have a group of 14 sailing together in May. We all originally chose My Time Dining but later realized it would be better to change to Traditional Dining and link all of our cabins together. I emailed the Royal Caribbean dining reservation site and had someone change our reservations all to the late dining for all five cabins. However, even after she sent a screenshot of her computer that says we are confirmed for late seating, It’s still showing as my time dining on the website. Does anyone have any experience with this? I’m wondering if the website just does not update typically. The change was made on January 4 and still isn’t showing the correct dining time. Should I be concerned? 

More than likely it won't update...RCI...not surprised. Check your SeaPass card when you board and also go to the MDR to verify your change. You should have no problems since you have a screenshot.

1 minute ago, Ashland said:

More than likely it won't update...RCI...not surprised. Check your SeaPass card when you board and also go to the MDR to verify your change. You should have no problems since you have a screenshot.

With Royal's IT I'm sure that that is possible however, I had made this change and it showed up on a new invoice.  Getting a new invoice would at least indicate whether it is something that you can have confidence it has been dealt with.  Like you said it may not update and you may not be sure but at least with a new invoice showing the change, you have a little more confidence going in.