Fcc for cancellation still?

Barwick Cruiser

We’re booked next month on Silhouette so obviously have made final payment. If we were to cancel prior to embarkation do we still get fcc for the payments made less the $100pp admin fee? Don’t see this on the FAQs anymore and not sure if I’m missing it anywhere else. 

18 minutes ago, Barwick Cruiser said:

We’re booked next month on Silhouette so obviously have made final payment. If we were to cancel prior to embarkation do we still get fcc for the payments made less the $100pp admin fee? Don’t see this on the FAQs anymore and not sure if I’m missing it anywhere else. 

I don't think so.  You will lose the money as stated in your contract

• Thanks 1

@Barwick CruiserYou are inside final payment date, so you would lose money according to this matrix:

89 to 75 Days Prior to Sailing 25% oer guest

74 to 61 Days Prior to Sailing 50% per guest

60 to 31 Days Prior to Sailing 75% per guest

30 to 0 Days Prior to Sailing 100% per guest

Harris

Denver, CO

Edited by omeinv
  • Thanks 1

Book With Confidence expired. You can still cancel for a refund only if you test positive for COVID within 10 days of sailing for cruises until April 23.

Otherwise, regular cancellation fees apply. Your travel insurance may cover it if you cancel for a covered reason as defined in your policy.

7 minutes ago, Babr said:

Book With Confidence expired. You can still cancel for a refund only if you test positive for COVID within 10 days of sailing for cruises until April 23.

Otherwise, regular cancellation fees apply. Your travel insurance may cover it if you cancel for a covered reason as defined in your policy.

Until or through April 23?  If you test positive for Covid on a PCR test two days before our cruise on the 23, I hope we are still covered; however, we have insurance.  We have a TA on that specific date and I was told that 4/23 was included, so I guess I need to look at this again.  Since we still have to test with an agency, I can only hope that this will also end, along with the b2b's.

Edited by Lastdance

51 minutes ago, Lastdance said:

Until or through April 23?  If you test positive for Covid on a PCR test two days before our cruise on the 23, I hope we are still covered; however, we have insurance.  We have a TA on that specific date and I was told that 4/23 was included, so I guess I need to look at this again.  Since we still have to test with an agency, I can only hope that this will also end, along with the b2b's.

The exact wording is “between now and April 23.” I did not mean to confuse you with an imprecise choice of words. I expect that it extends through April 23.

It is the remaining piece of the COVID Assistance Plan, but Book With Confidence is over.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/health-and-safety

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Babr said:

The exact wording is “between now and April 23.” I did not mean to confuse you with an imprecise choice of words. I expect that it extends through April 23.

It is the remaining piece of the COVID Assistance Plan, but Book With Confidence is over.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/health-and-safety

Thanks...now we can test ourselves, but I guess Celebrity will test us for the b2b; however, anything can change!