website

themob

Yes, I have been for months now.  I have not tried on my regular laptop. But on my iPad mini, princess.com keeps saying sorry for the inconvenience. apparently princess does not want me to book, that’s what I’ve chalked  it up to. Maybe my iPads operating system is no good out of date? I have no idea ,but I have no problems getting other websites on my iPad. 

53 minutes ago, arizonaperson said:

Yes, I have been for months now.  I have not tried on my regular laptop. But on my iPad mini, princess.com keeps saying sorry for the inconvenience. apparently princess does not want me to book, that’s what I’ve chalked  it up to. Maybe my iPads operating system is no good out of date? I have no idea ,but I have no problems getting other websites on my iPad. 

Only thing I can suggest is to check to make sure you have the latest update for the app.  There have been at least a couple over the past month or so.

5 minutes ago, arizonaperson said:

I am not on the app.

just www.princess.com or Princess.com

My apologies...you mentioned your iPad mini...and I assumed!  (I know...sorry!)  If you are using Safari then perhaps try Chrome?  I have zero trouble using chrome in my iPad, but to be honest I do most of my work using the website on a PC desktop.

I get this from time to time, and I just try again a few times. Mostly, things work then. YMMV. I think they have some fundamental flaws in their website coding, and that's causing intermittent, squirrely errors. 

On 1/14/2023 at 3:05 PM, arizonaperson said:

This is what I get

A4EDA6AA-ADCA-4D31-852C-836263CFF2FA.jpeg

It’s frustrating, for sure.

A while back, for some unknown reason, I received this same message when I was looking at booking suite staterooms. Then it would kick me out of the booking I was looking at making me have to start again from the beginning. However, when it happened the second attempt, I used the refresh arrow in the browser bar, the stateroom selections came back but I could only look at veranda or lower.