WOW Sale

Belle2002

I found out recently that RCL uses "dynamic pricing" so not all the same itineraries or ships necessarily get the same sale price (mostly beverage packages). I check every day to see if the prices have changed for my cruise.

49 minutes ago, nasa1974 said:

I found out recently that RCL uses "dynamic pricing" so not all the same itineraries or ships necessarily get the same sale price (mostly beverage packages). I check every day to see if the prices have changed for my cruise.

This is the correct answer. To the original poster - take the bottom line number from a mock booking and if you're happy with it..... make that your starting point. Check back every different sale, and even during the same sailing. Likely the price will move in both directions depending on the day/weather/and recently the price of eggs.

Just now, NateUpNorth said:

This is the correct answer. To the original poster - take the bottom line number from a mock booking and if you're happy with it..... make that your starting point. Check back every different sale, and even during the same sale. Likely the price will move in both directions depending on the day/weather/and recently the price of eggs.

My daily emails from RCL show these are "Exclusive deals". I thought they were just for me and everyone else was excluded from the deals. 🙂 If everyone else is getting the same offer, I don't feel so "Exclusive".  PS. I'm saying this in jest, if you don't have a sense of humor, ...