CARNIVAL VENEZIA April 05 - 15, 2024

noelea626

Welcome Everyone,

My name is Noele and I am from upstate NY(Cairo, NY). Originally from Queens, NY. This will be my families 1st ever cruise. We were suppose to sail on the maiden voyage of the Norwegian Encore to Bermuda and then it got cancelled due to the pandemic. There will be 8 of us( 5 adults, 3 kids-7, 12, and 14). Looking forward to getting to meet some wonderful people on this cruise.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2023 at 9:38 PM, noelea626 said:

Welcome Everyone,

My name is Noele and I am from upstate NY(Cairo, NY). Originally from Queens, NY. This will be my families 1st ever cruise. We were suppose to sail on the maiden voyage of the Norwegian Encore to Bermuda and then it got cancelled due to the pandemic. There will be 8 of us( 5 adults, 3 kids-7, 12, and 14). Looking forward to getting to meet some wonderful people on this cruise.

Hope you will have an awesome first cruise and become a cruise addict like me.

• 3 months later...

Hi, Myself & partner , & my 2 daughters , partners & children have booked for my 70th Birthday.  We are coming from the U.K., but enjoy our Carnival cruises, this will be our 6th on Carnival. There will be 11 of us. 6 adults & 3 children.  Girls aged 12 & 9. Boys aged 3, 4 & 10.

It will be nice if they meet other kids a similar age. 

I am sure you will love cruising, it us addictive. 

If anyone hears of any Faster to the Fun becoming available let us know.

Jan , Mark & family. 

Edited by Jan the City Fan

• Host Kat changed the title to CARNIVAL VENEZIA April 05 - 15, 2024

FYI to all,

This Roll Call title had to be edited. This is due to the following portion of How To: Create A New Roll Call:

•  In the Title Box, type the name of your ship, your sail date and year. 
    • When you create a new ROLL CALL topic, you MUST include the sail date in the subject line, and here's the suggested format:    Example: January 1, 2016
    • Please note the suggested date format with the month first and spelled out completely will ensure your new Roll Call topic appear in search results

Hope this will be helpful!

Happy sails,

Host Kat 

On 5/29/2023 at 7:47 PM, Host Kat said:

FYI to all,

This Roll Call title had to be edited. This is due to the following portion of How To: Create A New Roll Call:

•  In the Title Box, type the name of your ship, your sail date and year. 
    • When you create a new ROLL CALL topic, you MUST include the sail date in the subject line, and here's the suggested format:    Example: January 1, 2016
    • Please note the suggested date format with the month first and spelled out completely will ensure your new Roll Call topic appear in search results

Hope this will be helpful!

Happy sails,

Host Kat 

Thank you Kat. I had no idea about the title!

• Thanks 1

On 5/16/2023 at 4:58 PM, Jan the City Fan said:

Hi, Myself & partner , & my 2 daughters , partners & children have booked for my 70th Birthday.  We are coming from the U.K., but enjoy our Carnival cruises, this will be our 6th on Carnival. There will be 11 of us. 6 adults & 3 children.  Girls aged 12 & 9. Boys aged 3, 4 & 10.

It will be nice if they meet other kids a similar age. 

I am sure you will love cruising, it us addictive. 

If anyone hears of any Faster to the Fun becoming available let us know.

Jan , Mark & family. 

100% will and it will be so nice if we can meet. Love meeting new people!

• 3 months later...

Hey all, I’m Mallory from PA!

I put a deposit down today for a Terrazza insider!  This will be cruise #9, haven’t been on Carnival since 2016, excited to come back!

Possibly sailing solo, small chance I’ll be with a whole group.  Either way, can’t wait!

• 2 weeks later...

My group is more than likely not going, but I am fully booked and instead of the Terrazza insider I decided to splurge a little and get the Terrazza Aft extended balcony.  So excited, Idk how I’m going to last the 6 months until this one!  I usually only book a few months out.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just paid for this cruise today for me and my DH.  Just got off the RC Anthem in December.  Nice cruise although it was very, very rough going down to Orlando from Bayonne.  Looking to better seas and warmer weather in April out of NYC. 

• Like 2

Hi CarolRoy  I guess you like cruising!   We do too. We cruised on the Venezia the end of November.  It is the prettiest Carnival ship we were ever on.   The pools are a bit small.  We liked the cruise director MarcQ.  He was full of energy and seemed to be showing up all over the ship.  We are lookin forward to doing, and seeing things we missed in November.  I wonder if Carnival will be doing a greet and meet like some cruise companies do.   See ya on board.

Greetings from Scranton and Happy New Year, all! I've been on over 40 cruises throughout my lifetime, and am currently a Platinum member for Carnival. I booked this cruise during the Spring of last year. I'll be going with my parents, even though there will be times on the ship when I'll be doing my own things alone. I look forward to meeting all of you on-board! 

1 hour ago, CarolRoy said:

Has anyone used the Carnival app?  I have used the app on RC and Celebrity. How easy is it to upload the app and use the app on Carnival.

I used it on the Legend last May. On my Samsung Galaxy A14 5G phone, I was able to download via Google Play and open it without a problem. I only used it to check the activities (especially Punchliner Comedy events) and nightly dinner menus. I'll be doing the same for this cruise.

Edited by ahahn078

33 minutes ago, ahahn078 said:

I used it on the Legend last May. On my Samsung Galaxy A14 5G phone, I was able to download via Google Play and open it without a problem. I only used it to check the activities (especially Punchliner Comedy events) and nightly dinner menus. I'll be doing the same for this cruise.

I have an iPhone.  On RC and X we used it for the menus and activities.  When we were on the RC Anthem in December we had our adult kids with us and we used the RC app to message between us (at no cost).

14 hours ago, CarolRoy said:

Has anyone used the Carnival app?  I have used the app on RC and Celebrity. How easy is it to upload the app and use the app on Carnival.

We have used it with no issues. We downloaded the Carnival Hub before we left.  It was really handy to know what the menus were each night.  For $5 per person you can message eachother on the HUB and that is for the entire cruise, not per day.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2024 at 7:19 AM, ahahn078 said:

Greetings from Scranton and Happy New Year, all! I've been on over 40 cruises throughout my lifetime, and am currently a Platinum member for Carnival. I booked this cruise during the Spring of last year. I'll be going with my parents, even though there will be times on the ship when I'll be doing my own things alone. I look forward to meeting all of you on-board! 

Scranton, Honesdale...my kind of people! My gang is originally from Carbondale & Forest City.

Our last Venezia was 1/14. next is 4/5. It really is "the fun ship"!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, sauna director said:

Scranton, Honesdale...my kind of people! My gang is originally from Carbondale & Forest City.

Our last Venezia was 1/14. next is 4/5. It really is "the fun ship"!

Good to know! Fun fact - I'm originally from Jersey, but had to go where the job is.

Anyways, I'm glad you had fun on your last experience. Hopefully we meet on-board! 

• Like 1