ALL 744 CAPTAINS CLUB POINTS ARE MISSING!!!

hmorrow

Just now, Jim_Iain said:

Your my sunshine.    I've been having the same problem for the last week.    I went into my profile in the app and deleted my CC number and my RCL number.    I then went back and put in my CC Number and went to web browser and suddenly everything was back to normal.    I then went back to the App and was going to put my Crown and Anchor number in but it had auto populated.

I'm wondering it it has to do with the Azamara breakaway.    I also have that number on the web version but disappeared from the App.

Iain doesn't have either of these populated and was not having any problems.

Just sharing a datapoint FYI, worked fine for me WITHOUT deleting my RCL #.  For those of us who weren't born with the gift of a photographic memory, we can simply copy our CC #, press save, paste the CC # and press save again

Ours are gone, but I'm not worried. They will show up again eventually. Minutes after I logged in CC sent me an email offer that mentioned our E+ status and our points so they know. Their web prowess is notoriously not the best. 

While speaking to a rep today on an unrelated matter, I was told that the website was undergoing an upgrade, to explain why I am now at zero points. After my second transfer to another person, I mentioned this and the rep had no idea what I was talking about. 

I can see my status on the app, but not when I log in to the website. I tried the delete/reenter trick mentioned previously, and all it did was freeze the screen. I have also experienced issues using the "manage my reservation" link. Since I am getting my loyalty discount when I placed an order last week for something, I'm not too concerned about my points; my cruise history isn't missing anything, so they exist in some part of the website. But as always, investment in the infrastructure is not keeping up with the reduction in staffing that necessitates utilizing the self help options listed. 

10 minutes ago, Cruising from Mississauga said:

While speaking to a rep today on an unrelated matter, I was told that the website was undergoing an upgrade, to explain why I am now at zero points. After my second transfer to another person, I mentioned this and the rep had no idea what I was talking about. 

I can see my status on the app, but not when I log in to the website. I tried the delete/reenter trick mentioned previously, and all it did was freeze the screen. I have also experienced issues using the "manage my reservation" link. Since I am getting my loyalty discount when I placed an order last week for something, I'm not too concerned about my points; my cruise history isn't missing anything, so they exist in some part of the website. But as always, investment in the infrastructure is not keeping up with the reduction in staffing that necessitates utilizing the self help options listed. 

Turn off and on the phone if you already haven't and try again.  If that doesn't work try from another phone such as a significant other, friend or family member; ideally from someone who has the latest model phone

2 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Just sharing a datapoint FYI, worked fine for me WITHOUT deleting my RCL #.  For those of us who weren't born with the gift of a photographic memory, we can simply copy our CC #, press save, paste the CC # and press save again

It worked for us by doing this. It did take signing out of the app and then sign back in. All info was back. 

4 hours ago, jelayne said:

I read on the other forum today that it is a easy fix.  They said to go to your Profile, delete your CC# and then reenter it and the points showed back up.

I'm not having the problem so I didn't try it.

I don't trust this as a fix.  I'm not having a problem but if I were I would rely on Celebrity CC to fix it eventually.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

I don't trust this as a fix.  I'm not having a problem but if I were I would rely on Celebrity CC to fix it eventually.

I didn't have to correct anything. Last Thursday it showed zero and the next day when the 5 points from webinar were added it seemed to correct itself. CC did say 24 hours and they were right

• Thanks 1

Tried contacting Celebrity twice.  Placed on hold for over an hour both times.  I gave up as I had things to do.  I will try again when I have time.  Deleting my CC number on the website did not work.  Deleted the app from my phone and will see what happens...

1 hour ago, Rachelsmemom said:

Tried contacting Celebrity twice.  Placed on hold for over an hour both times.  I gave up as I had things to do.  I will try again when I have time.  Deleting my CC number on the website did not work.  Deleted the app from my phone and will see what happens...

Call first thing in the morning. I get through right away 

• Thanks 1

On 1/16/2023 at 3:18 PM, jelayne said:

I read on the other forum today that it is a easy fix.  They said to go to your Profile, delete your CC# and then reenter it and the points showed back up.

I'm not having the problem so I didn't try it.

Just tried it and it works!  Thank you.