Early Debarkation Question

Mackdogmolly

1 hour ago, Mackdogmolly said:

My sister and her partner are on their first Azamara cruise in March. It ends in Grand Canaria on 3/24 with debarkation on 3/25. The best flight home for them leaves around 6:30 am on the 25th. Could they debark on the 24th with no problem?

Why not stay on the boat until the 25 and just leave when it is time to go to airport? You can leave at any time but should book taxi just in case there are none available at dock

1 hour ago, Mackdogmolly said:

My sister and her partner are on their first Azamara cruise in March. It ends in Grand Canaria on 3/24 with debarkation on 3/25. The best flight home for them leaves around 6:30 am on the 25th. Could they debark on the 24th with no problem?

Check directly with Azamara not all ports have the appropriate customs agents available for disembarking luggage the day before 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, trtog7 said:

Why not stay on the boat until the 25 and just leave when it is time to go to airport? You can leave at any time but should book taxi just in case there are none available at dock

Could you leave at 4:30 in the morning for a 6:30 am flight? I doubt that the gangway would be down.

2 hours ago, Mackdogmolly said:

Pre COVID, two friends of us have debarked the day before the official debarking day. That was no problem. They just had to inform guest relation services in advance. I do not know if this is possible now. It is better to get a written answer from Azamara about this question.

Ivi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, travelberlin said:

Pre COVID, two friends of us have debarked the day before the official debarking day. That was no problem. They just had to inform guest relation services in advance. I do not know if this is possible now. It is better to get a written answer from Azamara about this question.

Ivi

It’s nothing to do with covid Ivi it’s to do with the port authorities some enable it others are much trickier 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, uktog said:

It’s nothing to do with covid Ivi it’s to do with the port authorities some enable it others are much trickier 

I agree, you need to talk to Azamara - and even if they say it’s OK, talk to guest relations as soon as you get onboard. We were allowed to get off early in Dubai, but ports vary.

• Like 4